Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Preston North End vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Band practice this evening for the forst time in yonks so going to miss it . . . . hopefuly there will be highlights to watch around 10pm.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
£10? For one game???

Horrific price gouging. Will be looking elsewhere.

Really? Enjoy your hunt. Preston will have no income for this game but the associated costs so this is the only chance of them getting some income for it.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
£10? For one game???

Very unlikely to be a free stream for this one. Way too niche as it would require someone restreaming the Carabao stream.

I've paid my £10 already and looking forward to watching on the projector. Football may go away for a while again so savouring every minute.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
£10? For one game???

This will be the future of football for a long time , there's no way league 1 and 2 clubs will survive at all without some form of income , some money from games streamed live will supposedly filter down through the leagues and will be vital toward their survival , 10k a game may not seem much to us anymore but remember where we came from .

£10 is a fair price if the service is good enough , will wait to see if that's the case but all in all I think it's a good idea and basically the only way fans from all clubs will be able to watch their teams play .

If you were to go to the game itself a tenner would probably just be enough to get yourself a pie and a pint .

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I can assure you that there will be streams.
Based on what .... There wasn't any for the non televised games so far in the competition

Can you really see a Brighton or Preston fan bothering to do this?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here