Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Preston North End vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Please, will people stop whining about the price. It was discussed days ago that most of the money will be going to the club. :shrug:

FFS.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
This will be the future of football for a long time , there's no way league 1 and 2 clubs will survive at all without some form of income , some money from games streamed live will supposedly filter down through the leagues and will be vital toward their survival , 10k a game may not seem much to us anymore but remember where we came from .

£10 is a fair price if the service is good enough , will wait to see if that's the case but all in all I think it's a good idea and basically the only way fans from all clubs will be able to watch their teams play .

If you were to go to the game itself a tenner would probably just be enough to get yourself a pie and a pint .

No problem paying, but 10 seems rather steep considering the prices of a Sky pass.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
In theory I will still be at work when the teams are announced.

Is it possible that you lunatics can actually get your poop together, this time, and transfer the actual news across in a speedy and efficient manner?

If not I'll be knocking some heads together, slapping backs of legs and boxing ears.

You've been warned.

You not bothering with the government's WFH advice then ? :whistle:

KoreanSeagull

Dec 1, 2019
Not North
캡처.PNG

wtf

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Yep, Same here.

Anyone else overseas got suggestions on how to watch, or even listen to coverage?

Personally I am resigned to following it and the others on Sky, Gillette Soccer Special. Quite often get some of the goals on there from memory.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Based on what .... There wasn't any for the non televised games so far in the competition

Can you really see a Brighton or Preston fan bothering to do this?
There were streams for yesterdays non televised games.

I was flicking between the gsmes with soccer streams 100 dot com

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
There were streams for yesterdays non televised games.

I was flicking between the gsmes with soccer streams 100 dot com

Same here. I was flicking through most games last night on various streams.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
If anyone needs a stream then 99.9% of the time our games are streamed on hesgoal. Usually a minute or two behind, quality isn't too bad!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Don't know Preston players at all, so not sure if they are putting out their first team?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here