Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premiership clubs who sent letters in support of Falmer

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
you presumably brought SEASON tickets? for watching games during the season? its not the football season, but dont that get in the way of your bitter argument. really, if you dont like it dont go, and let others enjoy the day out. i didnt care for a £30 freindly, but i hope everyone who goes has a nice day out, with some of the best footballing talent from the Championsip against some of the best of europe.

Enjoy the love in

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Its amazing how many of the "I'm a better supporter than you" club are choosing not to go today...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't care really. I'm going to watch the Albion and I'll applaud Chelsea when they come out. Why? Because I wanted Chelsea to beat Bayern in the final, because they are the Euro Champs and because I'm glad to have such a prestigious team opening this season at the Amex.

And no, I have no ties or links to Chelsea.

I wonder if there would be as many complaints had it been Bayern who won and were playing us today?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I wonder if there would be as many complaints had it been Bayern who won and were playing us today?

Yes, except it would have been about 'I'm not happy with us giving a Guard of Honour to the Germans. They've invaded OUR seats.'

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
This churlish attitude towards giving the Champions of Europe (however odious that are as a club) a guard of honour reminds me of the NSC poster who couldn't understand why you clap a century at the cricket, even if it's against Sussex. It's just basic respect and recognition.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Bruno looks different Gravy!!

Edit: Wrong thread :lolol:

Last edited:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I'm SO glad I went

Me too, Although, I must admit I am maybe close to agreeing that we shouldn't give our good seats to those graceless mockneys!
After we showed true class with a guard of honour they still regaled us with the most original homophobic songs then completely shut up once we took the lead.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Me too, Although, I must admit I am maybe close to agreeing that we shouldn't give our good seats to those graceless mockneys!
After we showed true class with a guard of honour they still regaled us with the most original homophobic songs then completely shut up once we took the lead.

The sight of John Terry on his fat arse as Vicente sped past him was worth £30 alone

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The sight of John Terry on his fat arse as Vicente sped past him was worth £30 alone

This. We certainly didn't treat them like royalty!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here