Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premiership clubs who sent letters in support of Falmer

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Just have to agree to disagree then, as much as i love the Albion - its just too much of a love-in for me. Bring on FDM's testimonial which is being overshadowed a bit !!!

Overshadowed eh?
How many threads are there about this game on the front page of the board other than this negative one?

I and many others going today, Will be giving FDM the testimonial he deserves on Tuesday.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Its actually three seats in the WSU we purchased so a fair few pounds I've put into the clubs coffers, but don't let that get in the way of the argument

However much you've spent, the seat still belongs to the club. IT'S. NOT. YOURS.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Overshadowed eh?
How many threads are there about this game on the front page of the board other than this negative one?

I and many others going today, Will be giving FDM the testimonial he deserves on Tuesday.

A friendly against a BIG team just a couple of days before ? Would of been interesting to see what the attendance for the testimonial would of been if Chelsea werent coming today, but thats something we of course would never know.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You have. Until you are shit again.

Do I detect a tiny bit of jealousy ? Mind you Palace do have a friendly match today , lets see , ah yes , away at Welling United. :wave:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
How many of the "European Champions" will actually be playing?

I don't care really. I'm going to watch the Albion and I'll applaud Chelsea when they come out. Why? Because I wanted Chelsea to beat Bayern in the final, because they are the Euro Champs and because I'm glad to have such a prestigious team opening this season at the Amex.

And no, I have no ties or links to Chelsea.

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
However much you've spent, the seat still belongs to the club. IT'S. NOT. YOURS.

Thanks for pointing out the blindingly obvious wish I'd never had a season ticket at every home ground we've ever played at. I certainly know my worth as a supporter or customer as we are now called

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Thanks for pointing out the blindingly obvious wish I'd never had a season ticket at every home ground we've ever played at. I certainly know my worth as a supporter or customer as we are now called

Seriously, you were a season ticket holder at the County Ground in the 1900s?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Whilst were on the topic of owning a seat, if you have a Personal Seat Licence, does it mean you own the seat ?

It's just a licence. A licence is different from ownership.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Obviously not but did you have a season ticket at the Goldstone, Gilligham or Withdean may I ask?

Ahhh, I see. I see it now. You clearly feel undervalued as a supporter of the club, so you are trying to find ways to big yourself up. Hence the reaction to Chelsea. Why are Chelsea getting the guard of honour, and their fans the best seats, and not you, the humble supporter who's been with the club through the good times and bad? And hence the tone of your question now (the answer is ST at two of the three grounds).

I won't have a dig, but ask, in the coming season what could the club do that would make you feel better acknowledged (and not forgotten) as a supporter?

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Ahhh, I see. I see it now. You clearly feel undervalued as a supporter of the club, so you are trying to find ways to big yourself up. Hence the reaction to Chelsea. Why are Chelsea getting the guard of honour, and their fans the best seats, and not you, the humble supporter who's been with the club through the good times and bad? And hence the tone of your question now (the answer is ST at two of the three grounds).

I won't have a dig, but ask, in the coming season what could the club do that would make you feel better acknowledged (and not forgotten) as a supporter?

I'll take that as you didn't then, before you spout of again its all about opinions I've been going since 1974 saw Albion get promoted to the top league went to both Cup finals, play offs relegation, marches, pitch invasions, Gillingham et al and set up a supporters club that's brought over 150 new and old fans to the new ground. I've got a right to voice what I feel, I earn't the right

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I'll take that as you didn't then, before you spout of again its all about opinions I've been going since 1974 saw Albion get promoted to the top league went to both Cup finals, play offs relegation, marches, pitch invasions, Gillingham et al and set up a supporters club that's brought over 150 new and old fans to the new ground. I've got a right to voice what I feel, I earn't the right

Can we read that as;

"Do you know who I am"?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Its actually three seats in the WSU we purchased so a fair few pounds I've put into the clubs coffers, but don't let that get in the way of the argument

you presumably brought SEASON tickets? for watching games during the season? its not the football season, but dont that get in the way of your bitter argument. really, if you dont like it dont go, and let others enjoy the day out. i didnt care for a £30 freindly, but i hope everyone who goes has a nice day out, with some of the best footballing talent from the Championsip against some of the best of europe.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
you presumably brought SEASON tickets? for watching games during the season? its not the football season, but dont that get in the way of your bitter argument. really, if you dont like it dont go, and let others enjoy the day out. i didnt care for a £30 freindly, but i hope everyone who goes has a nice day out, with some of the best footballing talent from the Championsip against some of the best of europe.

Well said

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here