Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30/4 - 3/5/21

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fulham and their fans must be absolutely gutted, their relegation was confirmed before they even kicked off today and now 1-0 down

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
And now Chelsea can finish the job.

Poor Tammy on the bench again. He knows where he should be. #freetammy

Aren't Villa after him. Considering he 's already played for them and they have the money I should think his chances of coming here are extremely thin.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Such a big difference between Best and Worst Case Scenarios

Best
Triple whammy of glory - Palace lose, we win and Fulham lose. We are fully safe (and likely 14th), just 1 point behind Palace with far better GD.

Two down, one to go...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Poor old Fulham.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Fulham and their fans must be absolutely gutted, their relegation was confirmed before they even kicked off today and now 1-0 down

I'm pretty sure they are mentally prepared for this... not for one bit do I think that the hopes of Fulham fans comes anywhere near the worries of Brighton fans. Their relegation comes as no surprise.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

To be honest, they’ve looked doomed pretty much all season.

I doubt Fulham fans have any real hope for a long time now, despite our jitters.

Maybe winning at Liverpool was a glimmer, along with that period when Newcastle were missing their strikers and struggling, but for today to be “gutting” to any Fulham fan, they’d have to have been living in cloud cuckoo land for the last few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Richard Osman eat your heart out

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
To be honest, they’ve looked doomed pretty much all season.

I doubt Fulham fans have any real hope for a long time now, despite our jitters.

Maybe winning at Liverpool was a glimmer, along with that period when Newcastle were missing their strikers and struggling, but for today to be “gutting” to any Fulham fan, they’d have to have been living in cloud cuckoo land for the last few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. That loss to Leeds a few weeks back must have been their ‘gutted’ moment. Leeds were on a bad run and if Fulham had won they’d have gone above Newcastle. Their run since that game has been crap - followed up by capitulating against Villa having been in the lead and conceding late goals against Wolves and Arsenal. When it mattered, at the ‘business end’ of the season, they failed badly.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This. You smug BBC patronising git. ;)

It might be me but just recently Pointless seems to have become a very poor comedy show by the two hosts as opposed to a Game Show

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
It might be me but just recently Pointless seems to have become a very poor comedy show by the two hosts as opposed to a Game Show

Noticed this as well. Bloody cringeworthy isn't it? It's about as funny as rickets as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here