Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30/4 - 3/5/21

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Agreed. That loss to Leeds a few weeks back must have been their ‘gutted’ moment. Leeds were on a bad run and if Fulham had won they’d have gone above Newcastle. Their run since that game has been crap - followed up by capitulating against Villa having been in the lead and conceding late goals against Wolves and Arsenal. When it mattered, at the ‘business end’ of the season, they failed badly.

They look well equipped to be a yo-yo club again - yo-yo-ing seems to be a growing trend. Fulham; West Brom; Norwich; Watford.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Worth looking at mitrovitz( sp?)

As happy as I am we look basically safe now, I feel sorry for Fulham who are a decent team and Burnley and Newcastle could do with having a run in the championship

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Scotty Parker telling the media he thinks they can win their next 4 games. Oof.

"I know we can win four games and that is our aim. It would be some escape, but we've seen it before.

"People will laugh at their screens and think I'm living in cuckooland. Maybe I am. But until that curtain comes down we will see."

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Scotty Parker telling the media he thinks they can win their next 4 games. Oof.
Trouble is he is playing Burnley, hitting firm and not yet safe, Southampton who are not technically safe, Man Utd looking to confirm top 2 and Newcastle not safe and looking much improved. No easy wins anywhere in that bunch.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
So the waistcoatwanker is at Goodison Park. Paddy Bamford was wrong: Ben White would be in the England Squad if he had joined Aston Villa.

Flidford and Mingpiece on show. Shite.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Trouble is he is playing Burnley, hitting firm and not yet safe, Southampton who are not technically safe, Man Utd looking to confirm top 2 and Newcastle not safe and looking much improved. No easy wins anywhere in that bunch.

Looking at that list of teams, they are currently the three teams directly above them, plus a man utd whose league run is pretty much done - they're not going to win the title, they're not going to drop out of the top four, and perhaps may instead focus on the europa cup. Making all four winnable games, maybe with a touch of luck. So, while I agree with you that it won't be easy, neither is it completely ridiculous to think it possible. Of course, their survival would require one of Newcastle, Southampton, Burnley, or us to not pick up more points, so it's entirely possible even if they win all four they still go down.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Parker wouldn't have a job if he said nah we've no bloody chance , of course he's going to say it's possible, because it actually is still possible.

And good luck with that one .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
10 points clear of Fulham ( 4 to play including Man Utd(a) ).

12 points clear of West Brom ( 5 to play including Liverpool(h) ).

Yep. A good day.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Poor old Toon.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Parker wouldn't have a job if he said nah we've no bloody chance , of course he's going to say it's possible, because it actually is still possible.

And good luck with that one .

Fulham have Burnley and Southampton next. Both winnable.

Newcastle have Leicester and Man City.

This could still get very uncomfortable for the toon.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Fulham have Burnley and Southampton next. Both winnable.

Newcastle have Leicester and Man City.

This could still get very uncomfortable for the toon.

In theory, but Fulham cannot win matches. rarely keep a clean sheet, rarely score more than one.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Man Utd fans currently attempting to prevent the team coach leaving The Lowry Hotel. Others have broken into Old Trafford and are on the pitch.

Ah, it’s like the Archer Out days all over again….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here