Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Boo!

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
All that running around, getting tired, and it's no different to where the were 54 minutes ago.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
He looks clearly off from one angle, and just on in the other.
And there's the nonsense of VAR ! Didn't we amend the rule to say that in line was onside yet now VAR looks to detect that a player is in front by some ridiculously small margin?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Couple of things I've enjoyed about this game so far.

-the referee generally ignoring Villa's diving and attempts to delay the game, and just letting Spurs play on
-Spurs reverting to Spursiness, having dominated the game but conceded two goals (one disallowed) through weak defending

I'm not looking forward to the Everton game later. The whining on Sky about their points deduction has been utterly nauseating so far. They broke the rules, they tried to disguise that fact, and they've been punished. I see their fans will be waving banners with "Corrupt" on and claiming the Premier League is trying to nail them...boo hoo. They should face up to the fact that this is the best thing that will happen to them all season. Dyche will secretly be absolutely loving it: it will galvanise his team, gets the fans onside, and basically gives him a free pass for the rest of the season no matter how shit they are.

To those going "but what about the FANS?", I say this: what about the fans of the other clubs who didn't cheat by spending beyond their means and were relegated instead of Everton? What about their fans?

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Couple of things I've enjoyed about this game so far.

-the referee generally ignoring Villa's diving and attempts to delay the game, and just letting Spurs play on
-Spurs reverting to Spursiness, having dominated the game but conceded two goals (one disallowed) through weak defending

I'm not looking forward to the Everton game later. The whining on Sky about their points deduction has been utterly nauseating so far. They broke the rules, they tried to disguise that fact, and they've been punished. I see their fans will be waving banners with "Corrupt" on and claiming the Premier League is trying to nail them...boo hoo. They should face up to the fact that this is the best thing that will happen to them all season. Dyche will secretly be absolutely loving it: it will galvanise his team, gets the fans onside, and basically gives him a free pass for the rest of the season no matter how shit they are.

To those going "but what about the FANS?", I say this: what about the fans of the other clubs who didn't cheat by spending beyond their means and were relegated instead of Everton? What about their fans?
As long as City and Chelsea are relegated to the Conference League. Otherwise it is corrupt.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This is a cracking game.
Kind of hoping they both kick the crap out of each other for the remaining time, ideally involving somebody completely mugging Emi Martinez off too.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
The fuss about spurs injuries is ridiculous. Listening to the commentary you would think they were playing their women's team

Put it another way. I bet the team they put out cost at least 4/5 times the one we had out yesterday !!

I'm not sure about this Ange guy. The football is reckless.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The fuss about spurs injuries is ridiculous. Listening to the commentary you would think they were playing their women's team

Put it another way. I bet the team they put out cost at least 4/5 times the one we had out yesterday !!

I'm not sure about this Ange guy. The football is reckless.

The old London club bias from the media.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Villa, these are a good team this season. That Emery bloke doing a great job.

News of a Spurs revival look premature (see, also, Chelsea)
It's a great game but Spurs have been sloppy with some attacking and too many offsides.
I can see Villa nicking this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here