Everton v Manchester United (16:30) - Sky Sports

MONDAY 27TH NOVEMBER​

Fulham v Wolverhampton Wanderers (20:00) - Sky Sports

Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 09.03.28.png

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm in a Last Man Standing competition (not the NSC one, a Prem only one), and this week's fixtures are SO difficult.

Who could you say with confidence will win their game this week?

SAC

May 21, 2014
Everton v Man U. Usually we would all want Everton to win but I can't make up my mind this time.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm in a Last Man Standing competition (not the NSC one, a Prem only one), and this week's fixtures are SO difficult.

Agreed. Very tough. Probably only West Ham would be odds on.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
A victory would see us make up some ground on our top 8 rivals this weekend. Can we finally dig out a league victory for the first time in ages?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
A victory would see us make up some ground on our top 8 rivals this weekend. Can we finally dig out a league victory for the first time in ages?
Going to be very tough. From what I can see we will have NO established attacking options on the bench.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Going to be very tough. From what I can see we will have NO established attacking options on the bench.
I agree. With the news that Pedro may be too knackered after Brazil v Argentina we are down to the bare bones. Will be the best chance of getting a look at Duffus or Mahoney I think.

Not going to lie, I am not anticipating a victory this weekend. Forest are excellent at home and we are running on fumes right now.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yes, not looking good this weekend. We really needed more points from the Fulham and Sheff Utd games.
That first 30 mins against Sheff Utd we looked a league (or two) above them. Was very frustrated to go in at half time only 1-0. Could all sense what might be coming. Fulham similar.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Notts Forest.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That first 30 mins against Sheff Utd we looked a league (or two) above them. Was very frustrated to go in at half time only 1-0. Could all sense what might be coming. Fulham similar.
Agreed.

During the first half, I said to @Mellor 3 Ward 4 and @Kuipers Supporters Club that Sheffield United were largely chasing shadows - they couldn't get near us.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Agreed.

During the first half, I said to @Mellor 3 Ward 4 and @Kuipers Supporters Club that Sheffield United were largely chasing shadows - they couldn't get near us.

This is why we won't be anywhere near the bottom 5, let alone bottom 3. But it has to be said, with this profligacy, a crippling injury list, and a European tour, we could still believably finish quite low. I wouldn't be surprised if we finished 10th or 11th.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
This is why we won't be anywhere near the bottom 5, let alone bottom 3. But it has to be said, with this profligacy, a crippling injury list, and a European tour, we could still believably finish quite low. I wouldn't be surprised if we finished 10th or 11th.
Top 10 and a European final would be fine.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Bloody looking forward to this lunchtime game, then the Albion. If we win, probably the evening game too.

I find completely disengaging from football during the international breaks is so helpful in enjoying football at its fullest, like recharging the football so I’m actually looking forward to the next game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here