Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 25-27/11/23

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I agree. With the news that Pedro may be too knackered after Brazil v Argentina we are down to the bare bones. Will be the best chance of getting a look at Duffus or Mahoney I think.

Not going to lie, I am not anticipating a victory this weekend. Forest are excellent at home and we are running on fumes right now.
Why would Pedro be too knackered ?! He sat on the bench. Are footballers that pathetic these days ?

Pedro's only played about 2/3rds of our teams minutes this season, if that.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
So let's see how maccer gets on against the best today ! Lots of excuses being made for this guy at the moment by Liverpool fans saying he's not a DM. Just wait until they see he's even worse as an attacking mid !

Still feel secure in my prediction this guy is a top 8 epl midfielder rather than a top 2 and would not have got the Liverpool move if he hadn't won the world cup.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Surprisingly scrappy game. Doku has Alexander-Arnold on toast but no final product so far, very wasteful. MacAllister looking tidy but not the destroyer type that Klopp needs in that position. Haaland looking well up for it.

Good watch as a neutral but not a huge amount of quality given how good both sides can be, particularly Manchester City.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I’ve got on a Haaland hattrick. But I’m never right with these things!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
It's getting pathetic all this diving and rolling around. Doku clearly caught on his boot but goes down clutching his shin,
Foden acting like a hand in his face is like a punch from Tyson.
Yet ref gives cards for protests!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here