Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
I am enjoying watching Fulham complain about Wolves timewasting
...and Darren England involved on the touchline...its a football pay it forward

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
The players go to games to win.

The ref was appalling but no worse than the appalling ref for Villa or Forest.
So it's probably fair to say the ref wasn't appalling and that it's the laws which are.
To be honest although we have witnessed a number of poor officiating performances this season, in my eyes the ref last weekend was by a considerable margin the worst, and I'd guess RDZ agreed based on his outburst.

I know the laws surrounding head injuries are certainly exploited presently, but as officials they can somewhat counteract that by adding the requisite amount of injury time and clamping down on any other timewasting offences with yellow cards early on. The ref lost control of the game early on and never regained it regards timewasting, add in a sprinkling of perplexing free kick calls, one of which where our player got elbowed in the face and the ref gave a free kick their way, and I think a large amount of the blame for an awful spectacle can be laid at his door; irrespective of the result.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Undeserved - 1 chance - familiar?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
To be honest although we have witnessed a number of poor officiating performances this season, in my eyes the ref last weekend was by a considerable margin the worst, and I'd guess RDZ agreed based on his outburst.

I know the laws surrounding head injuries are certainly exploited presently, but as officials they can somewhat counteract that by adding the requisite amount of injury time and clamping down on any other timewasting offences with yellow cards early on. The ref lost control of the game early on and never regained it regards timewasting, add in a sprinkling of perplexing free kick calls, one of which where our player got elbowed in the face and the ref gave a free kick their way, and I think a large amount of the blame for an awful spectacle can be laid at his door; irrespective of the result.
RDZ agreed last week and he also agreed v Villa. Trust your eyes and don’t think you’re being biased or anything - you’re not…!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Take that - no win for Fulham at home. Onto the next ones tomo.

Everton
Saints
Arse
West Ham
City
Liverpool

Tomo pls - if don’t win don’t let the others win…

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Good game in the end. Mitrovic would have buried that injury time chance but hey-ho. It's only a football match. Not life or death.

Pepsi glass half full. :)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Fair result. Neither side did enough to win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here