[Albion] Premier League 24-26/2/23

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Fancy Fulham to win with both teams to score at a huge 9/2 with Betfred. Just got such a strong feeling even if it's not the ideal result.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone saying Palace win, please give your head a wobble. Would rather they get dragged into a relegation fight than Liverpool get 3 points - Liverpool with only the league to focus on, should finish 10+ points above us. Let’s not keep getting ahead of ourselves. My cautious opinion obviously…

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sure, but not one single "oh I really want to watch that game". Though Everton vs Villa could get dirty and funny I think.
Maybe spurs chelsea? But yeh I knew what you meant. I feel a bit wrong watching Fulham v Wolves on a Friday night - usually I’d avoid this.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

FRIDAY 24TH FEBRUARY​

Fulham v Wolverhampton Wanderers (20:00) - Sky Sports

SATURDAY 25TH FEBRUARY​

Everton v Aston Villa
Leeds United v Southampton
Leicester City v Arsenal
West Ham United v Nottingham Forest
AFC Bournemouth v Manchester City (17:30) - Sky Sports
Crystal Palace v Liverpool (19:45) - Sky Sports

SUNDAY 26TH FEBRUARY​

Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea (13:30) - Sky Sports

View attachment 157504
Yep, really shit we don't have a game this weekend and get further behind. Would much rather have the points on the board (or not) and know where we are rather than the current 'if only' situation and hoping we get the points in our games in hand. Huge boost for Fulham tonight jf they win, which is bloody annoying

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ve never got the Fulham love in on here. I can’t stand them. Lots of stories going back to 70’s I could regale here.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Fancy Fulham to win with both teams to score at a huge 9/2 with Betfred. Just got such a strong feeling even if it's not the ideal result.
Are you having one of your ‘strong feelings’ again Durly ?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Fully deserved lead too. Wolves playing really well.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
From what I’ve seen of Fulham last week and tonight they’re not very good at all… Maybe without Mitro they go a bit shit? Or are they on a bad run of play? Not seen much of them.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fulham are at it again. Reed went down injured off the pitch but then got up, went back onto the pitch and then went down again to get the game stopped.
Yeah cos no other player has ever done that, have they?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Fully deserved lead too. Wolves playing really well.
Not looking forward to playing them at home end of April. That said, we play better against teams playing or trying to play football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here