West Ham United v Nottingham Forest
AFC Bournemouth v Manchester City (17:30) - Sky Sports
Crystal Palace v Liverpool (19:45) - Sky Sports

SUNDAY 26TH FEBRUARY​

Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea (13:30) - Sky Sports

Screenshot 2023-02-23 at 09.33.34.png

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Seeing that Fulham have an 'easy' opportunity to pull six points ahead at the earliest opportunity is pretty demoralizing. We have a lot of games to catch up on and seems the situation in terms of our fixtures is only getting worse rather than better.

Are we all hoping for a Palace win? :sick:

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Seeing that Fulham have an 'easy' opportunity to pull six points ahead at the earliest opportunity is pretty demoralizing. We have a lot of games to catch up on and seems the situation in terms of our fixtures is only getting worse rather than better.

No. But a draw would be acceptable.

I can see a few draws happening this week.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Come on Wolves.

Come on Everton
Come on Southampton
Come on Leicester?
West Ham United v Nottingham Forest, dunno
Come on Bournemouth
Crystal Palace v Liverpool, ah fukk a draw?

Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea ah fukk a draw?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
The perfect fixture to turn around Chelsea, and more importantly Potter’s season around.

Uhoh

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

If that was the best Fulham can offer, i'll bet on Wolves.

And no. Not wanting a Palace win.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

FRIDAY 24TH FEBRUARY​

Fulham v Wolverhampton Wanderers Win please

SATURDAY 25TH FEBRUARY​

Everton v Aston Villa Win please
Leeds United v Southampton Draw please
Leicester City v Arsenal Win please
West Ham United v Nottingham Forest Don't give a flying shite
AFC Bournemouth v Manchester City Win please
Crystal Palace v Liverpool Draw please

SUNDAY 26TH FEBRUARY​

Tottenham Hotspur Win please, please v Chelsea

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Alternatively if Wolves win, Fulham will start feeling the pressure. They will only 3 points ahead and we've got 3 games in hand. They could well be behind us and Liverpool before their next PL game which is against Brentford who would go above them with a win too. Brentford will be well rested as that is their next game on 6th March whereas Fulham have 2 games in that time. Fulham's next two games after that are Arsenal and Liverpool.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Alternatively if Wolves win, Fulham will start feeling the pressure. They will only 3 points ahead and we've got 3 games in hand. They could well be behind us and Liverpool before their next PL game which is against Brentford who would go above them with a win too. Brentford will be well rested as that is their next game on 6th March whereas Fulham have 2 games in that time. Fulham's next two games after that are Arsenal and Liverpool.
Fantastic positivity putting me to shame. Thanks needed that 👍

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

I know I sound like a broken record and I've been on about this for ages, but I'd love to hear the club's reasoning about why it's taken so long to rearrange the Palace and Bmuff games.

There have been plenty of free weeks with no cup involvement (or potential involvement) for the clubs. Our fixtures will really pile up at the end of the season. Barber out, etc.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
OK, time to come clean and 'fes up.
Who amongst us has NOT told their partner that there is NO match on this weekend and instead will walk out the door at 12:00 saying 'see you later'?
Ha - she has started checking the BBC webpage to see what time I will be in and watching my laptop. So she can arrange things for the non-football times. She even told me what time kick-off was against Fulham - when I didn't know myself as I hadn't actually looked.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Ha - she has started checking the BBC webpage to see what time I will be in and watching my laptop. So she can arrange things for the non-football times. She even told me what time kick-off was against Fulham - when I didn't know myself as I hadn't actually looked.
I'm waiting for her indoors to work out I don't need to leave home at 12:00 for a 3:00 KO and get home at 7:00.
Guy I go with, his wife was waiting in the pub on our return once, had to say we were using the toilet but don't think she believed us!

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
I know I sound like a broken record and I've been on about this for ages, but I'd love to hear the club's reasoning about why it's taken so long to rearrange the Palace and Bmuff games.

There have been plenty of free weeks with no cup involvement (or potential involvement) for the clubs. Our fixtures will really pile up at the end of the season. Barber out, etc.
Do we as a club have that much say?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Spurs v Chelsea is a standout tie, but I suspect Leeds v Saints will be a feisty affair too, and for me the pick of Saturday's matches.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Always say this on here, but LOVE having something BHA on games. Rememeber the relegation / promotion seasons and how great it was wanting Rotherham to randomly win or someone. Hence, I’m looking forward to watching this unappealing game on a Friday night and cheering on WOLVES big time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here