Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 21-23/1/22

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
BT Sport … crikey, an awful commentary duo of tw@t Fletcher and Betty Arkwright ….. 7 minutes gone, banging on about injuries, injuries that might occur today and the adverse effect they’d have.

There was a time where commentary teams used to simply describe the action in front of them.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
BT Sport … crikey, an awful commentary duo of tw@t Fletcher and Betty Arkwright ….. 7 minutes gone, banging on about injuries, injuries that might occur today and the adverse effect they’d have.

There was a time where commentary teams used to simply describe the action in front of them.

Turn the sound down then.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Let me help. I think the absolute merriment from Newcastle going down would far outweigh a moment of disappointment that Burnley stayed up. Eventually it would dawn on you that Burnley would still be there just to go down next season.

Of course. My question was more is Burnley suriving worth the possible added joy of Newcastle thinking they'd survived before going down. The alternative could be neither of them escaping the relgation zone and both going down.

In other news...

[tweet]1484869992738926599[/tweet]

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Of course. My question was more is Burnley suriving worth the possible added joy of Newcastle thinking they'd survived before going down. The alternative could be neither of them escaping the relgation zone and both going down.

In other news...

[tweet]1484869992738926599[/tweet]

To be replaced by Enrique "Quique" Sánchez Flores to give him his Watford hatrick.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Another bottle with a lid on it!

stingray

Jan 23, 2018
Another group of away players thinking it’s absolutely fine to goad and celebrate over to the home supporters.

I’m not condoning throwing stuff, but this inciting fans by players has to stop.

what like a woman wearing a miniskirt is 'asking for it' ?

it's called a goal celebration. if you can't behave, don't go.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Fair play to Gerrard. Quietly eyeballing the Everton fans giving him pelters at half time with the faintest smirk. Well played.

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
what like a woman wearing a miniskirt is 'asking for it' ?

it's called a goal celebration. if you can't behave, don't go.

Same applies to the players no need for celebrations to be DIRECTED at home supporters. Wasn’t just a celebration, Cash was giving it some repeatedly to the fans, so your analogy would be a women in a miniskirt flashing her tits at the fans then being offending they sing get your tits out…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here