Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 21-23/1/22

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I can appreciate that it frustrates you, as you’re right that it sticks in the craw to be treated at the same level as the average thug.

But for me? I don’t mind at all. I’m there for the game. Perhaps it’s because I attend gigs a lot and the bottle top rule has been standard at those for years. I just treat the rule as part and parcel of attending the match and shrug it off.

Me too Jim, same as the other 99% in a ground. But rules and laws are never generally for the abiding 99%.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Duncan Ferguson in his smart suit has the look of a alcoholic dad in a Hollywood movie who sorts his life out and returns home to make amends. Or is it just me?

Would love to see a real touchline bust up of Dunc against of these legends in their own lunchtimes - Garry Monk, Colin Wanker, Fat Sam or Pardew.

My money would be on an early KO win for the Barlinnie man.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Poor old Everton. Anthony Gordon is a bit good though.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I don’t buy the football revolution at villa. They looked poor. Long ball team who relied on really poor finishing from Everton. Obviously gerrard is loved by the media so it will be built as a defensive master class but some very poor finishing.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Never thought I'd say this, but Mings had an outstanding game.

Dealing with dozens of high balls, rough-house tactics, Everton players looking to dive in the box.

He gave away one epic corner when he messed up the easiest back pass you could wish to see. But otherwise he was good.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I can appreciate that it frustrates you, as you’re right that it sticks in the craw to be treated at the same level as the average thug.

But for me? I don’t mind at all. I’m there for the game. Perhaps it’s because I attend gigs a lot and the bottle top rule has been standard at those for years. I just treat the rule as part and parcel of attending the match and shrug it off.

Every concert I have been to in the last 20 years, except classical lol, I have taken a spare bottle top.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Dirty Leeds v the strange naked people who don't speak english.

Tough one this, but for me it has to be dirty as Bielsa may not be a genius but he is not a smug little f***er :tosser:

Oh and there is the Saudi murderers thing.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Brentford v Wolves - drone stopped play.

I'd like to learn how to fly a drone, but I think it would go over my head.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Dirty Leeds v the strange naked people who don't speak english.

Tough one this, but for me it has to be dirty as Bielsa may not be a genius but he is not a smug little f***er :tosser:

Oh and there is the Saudi murderers thing.

Despite all of that I'm still torn on this one... :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here