⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Firefox_Screenshot_2021-02-14T17-41-15.552Z.png

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Got to hand it to them, this is quite entertaining football.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
These are our fixtures up until the end of Feb...

Palace (H)
WBA (A)
Leicester (H)
Saints (A)
Newcastle (H)

We could get 10-12 points from that lot.

Get to 34-36 points after them and we’re safe :thumbsup: - with 9 games to go I think that would be - we’ll do-able...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Love the way they keep going on about Leeds they’re still in this blah blah. No they’re not they haven’t overturned a two goal deficit all season.

Now apparently they still have good things to take from the game, no they haven’t they have been stuffed.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Get to 34-36 points after them and we’re safe :thumbsup: - with 9 games to go I think that would be - we’ll do-able...

were loose

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Leeds matches are undoubtedly entertaining, and they do play nice football, but I really dont understand this complete wankfest over them and Bielsa. Didnt Wolves, and Sheffield Utd do equally as well or better in their first seasons back in the Prem? There was none of this sycophantic fawning over them. Everyones Second team my arse, they have done very well, much better than many on here thought they would, but they are heading for nothing more than top bit of the bottom half of the league.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Leeds matches are undoubtedly entertaining, and they do play nice football, but I really dont understand this complete wankfest over them and Bielsa. Didnt Wolves, and Sheffield Utd do equally as well or better in their first seasons back in the Prem? There was none of this sycophantic fawning over them. Everyones Second team my arse, they have done very well, much better than many on here thought they would, but they are heading for nothing more than top bit of the bottom half of the league.

Long way to go this season, I really think we will finish above them.

With any luck they will be next seasons Sheff Utd.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Some of the comments from the pundits mouths about Leeds are quite vomit inducing.
Alan Smith must be Bielsa love child.

Despite having a subscription to Sky Sports the next time we have a game with Tyler and Smith as the commentary team I will be very tempted to watch it on a glitchy dodgy stream in Arabic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here