[Albion] Premier League 13-15/02

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Well Everton look utter shite so far.

I’m not too worried.

They massively over-index on xG. Essentially, they score the majority of their big chances, they score a good percentage of hard chances and they concede few important goals.

They are kind of the opposite to us.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Anyone else on their 4th game today then ? I've been watching football solidly now since 12pm, and drinking since 2.

Perfect Sunday. Loving lockdown.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Yep, and Fulham playing well but not making the most of their chances, they should be at least 1 up. Its strange, but I've seen this type of thing before somewhere.

6084a8ea90d4970c07589e3876e1a05e.jpg

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Anyone else on their 4th game today then ? I've been watching football solidly now since 12pm, and drinking since 2.

:bigwave:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This is in addition to having the hilarious Palace game on TV at 3pm yesterday, with SSSS on the laptop at the same time to keep an eye on the accas, followed by whatever the 5.30 game was (I forget) then the latest BHA near-masterclass. Then MOTD.

Marvellous.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Fulham picking up a win would make Newcastle fans very worried I would think.

I’m not even worried about Fulham anymore, we aren’t going down. I’d prefer Newcastle to go down than Fulham, love a Fulham away day, if we are ever allowed to exist again :lolol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Um, yes, but that’s only after several hours of cricket from about 6am, AND exactly the same yesterday :) It was quite the marathon getting all the way through to our game. I was KNACKERED before it started.

She’s still in the other room, watching Celebrity Big Dancing Mask on Ice or something. :)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Fulham picking up a win would make Newcastle fans very worried I would think.

I’m not even worried about Fulham anymore, we aren’t going down. I’d prefer Newcastle to go down than Fulham, love a Fulham away day, if we are ever allowed to exist again :lolol:

A Newcastle away weekend is even better so we can keep both of them as far as I am concerned. Let’s get rid of West Brom (dull), Sheffield United (too far) and Burnley (I know, not going to happen, but would be perfect).

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Well Everton look utter shite so far.

Horrible horrible watch. Everton have been shockingly bad. Ricarlison and James R strolling about. Défensive shape awful. Godfrey and Holgate look a weak pairing. Gomes look like Davy Propper and plays even shitter than him

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Um, yes, but that’s only after several hours of cricket from about 6am, AND exactly the same yesterday :) It was quite the marathon getting all the way through to our game. I was KNACKERED before it started.

She’s still in the other room, watching Celebrity Big Dancing Mask on Ice or something. :)

You've done very well. I chose a lay-in and a few chores before settling down for the action.

Its my other halfs weekend on for work, so I've had yesterday and today UNMOLESTED. Full control of the moke all day till 8.30pm-ish.

Absolute scenes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports