[Albion] Premier League 12-15/03/21

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
To be fair to Fulham no lower half team is getting anything against chiteh

Yes I accept that, but I’ve never gone along with this narrative that Fulham are now really good.

It’s only a few weeks ago that we totally outplayed them at the Amex and the wins they have picked up recently have not been particularly special, against teams in really poor form. And they have a real issue scoring goals too, but also don’t create anywhere near the chances we do.

They also have a tough run of games coming up now so let’s see how many wins they pick up then.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
??? We’ve had 8 shots on target in the last 2 matches so not sure what your point is?

Like I said, according to the EPL, you’ve had 4 shots on target in the last two games. If they had showed you’d had 8 shots on target, I wouldn’t have mentioned it.

I thought I’d been quite clear, even stating the source I’d used for the figures. We, once again, played crap today and despite that managed 5 shots on goal. I’m not saying it’s good, more one forgets the good bits when the rest of the game is awful.

It was in response to a post suggesting we scored a penalty & shut up shop. I offered a comparison between Brighton’s recent shots on goal, and ours, when you’ve played attractive football and we haven’t.

Our chances just get forgotten amongst the morass of grimness, but they’ve got us 37 points now.

F832FA63-2587-4928-9CAA-0BE8B77C8F71.jpeg

3B1D8F2C-E68C-4E17-8083-AD1F35E7704F.jpeg

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If we’d conceded those 3 goals in the way Fulham had this board would explode in rabid fury. We’ve teo games in habd and a significantly superior goal difference. We’re going to be ok... I think.

I'm sure the "Parker outs" are having a field day.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Like I said, according to the EPL, you’ve had 4 shots on target in the last two games.

I thought I’d been quite clear, even stating the source I’d used for the figures. We, once again, played crap today and despite that managed to manage 5 shots on goal. It was in response to a post suggesting we scored a penalty & shut up shop. I offered a comparison between Brighton’s recent shots on goal, and ours, when you’ve played attractive football and we haven’t.

Our chances just get forgotten amongst the morass of grimness, but they’ve got us 37 points now.

View attachment 134864

View attachment 134865

6+2 = 8

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Amazing what confidence can do for a player. Always a talented player but John Stones is playing like VVD these days, absolute class. Really enjoy watching him.

Good news for England, get Webster alongside him and we’ve got a chance!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Like I said, according to the EPL, you’ve had 4 shots on target in the last two games.

I thought I’d been quite clear, even stating the source I’d used for the figures. We, once again, played crap today and despite that managed to manage 5 shots on goal. It was in response to a post suggesting we scored a penalty & shut up shop. I offered a comparison between Brighton’s recent shots on goal, and ours, when you’ve played attractive football and we haven’t.

View attachment 134864

View attachment 134865

Mate, have another look [emoji2357]

Maths not your strong point?! [emoji23]

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Shit. That is a hard one.

Today I would cash out. In times of better economy, I would wait until the after the Brighton game. But whatever you do, cash out before United.

Sound advice. But I’ll let it run on Brighton. We’re going to beat Southampton then withdraw.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Or the home crowd roars us on and changes a few of those many draws into wins and we’re closer to mid table.

I would have liked to think so but as we have lost all nerve in front of goal, would it be even more so with 30000 people getting more and more frustrated?

As we know it can get very toxic.

I think now the way we always appear to **** up our big games at home I'll sooner the season is played as is.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Like I said, according to the EPL, you’ve had 4 shots on target in the last two games. If they had showed you’d had 8 shots on target, I wouldn’t have mentioned it.

I thought I’d been quite clear, even stating the source I’d used for the figures. We, once again, played crap today and despite that managed 5 shots on goal. I’m not saying it’s good, more one forgets the good bits when the rest of the game is awful.

It was in response to a post suggesting we scored a penalty & shut up shop. I offered a comparison between Brighton’s recent shots on goal, and ours, when you’ve played attractive football and we haven’t.

View attachment 134864

View attachment 134865

Please ignore all of that, i am an idiot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports