Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 12-15/03/21

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I think Sheffield united are in danger of going down.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
An exercise in coffin nailing going on.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Again with this injury time BS. Have you EVER seen just 2 minutes injury time at the end of a close game? And how many times do you see it when teams get tonked?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Iheanacho....

"I don't know how to express this, I've been waiting for this day to come. I'm grateful to God, my teammates and my manager for helping me grow.

I wish everyone a happy Mother's Day. I dedicate this match ball to all the mothers in the world."

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
How did Lamela not do that against us ?

It's almost like he hasn't read the script for The Premier League 2020-21 ?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Iheanacho....

"I wish everyone a happy Mother's Day. I dedicate this match ball to all the mothers in the world."

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Good old Ian Nacho.

If I’d known he was going to do that I could have saved myself a few quid on flowers.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Again - I am hoping that the management team and squad have more resilience and belief than me. At this moment we just have the look of a relegation team. It feels nothing is going our way. If ever there was a moment for a striker to hit a rich vein of form now is the moment. It can all turn quickly - we need to stop the downward momentum as I am not sure this group of players have the grit to pull away should we get into the bottom three.

As it turns out the management team and squad do have more resilience and belief than me. Well done the lads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here