Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 12-15/03/21

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Clearly, not tonight.:dunce:

Don’t worry, we all have those moments! That’s why I was confused about the point you were trying to make! [emoji23]

What you can correctly say and gloat about is you’re now 11 points ahead of us and safe so as bad as the football may be at times, and it’s certainly not my cup of tea, yet again you’re going to finish above us. Roy’s doing something right.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I dont follow cricket. 0-1 a common result?
The phrase is “a cricket score”.

When C.D.Hopkinson opened the batting for Sussex then, yes, 0-1 was quite common...

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Nice play by these two beauts...
skysports-dominic-calvert-lewin_4918945.jpg

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Yes I accept that, but I’ve never gone along with this narrative that Fulham are now really good.

It’s only a few weeks ago that we totally outplayed them at the Amex and the wins they have picked up recently have not been particularly special, against teams in really poor form. And they have a real issue scoring goals too, but also don’t create anywhere near the chances we do.

They also have a tough run of games coming up now so let’s see how many wins they pick up then.

Do you remember the season we came up?

Some on here thought that Huddersfield were the best team in the division and after they beat us in January, we would fold and Udders would finish above us ? I don’t think we lost another game till we wrapped up promotion.
There are always some Brighton fans with an inferiority complex,it seems they always believe the worst will happen.

Disclaimer. We may go down, but, it’s going to be bloody tight.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Two big games coming up for you now, and will probably decide your fate.
I reckon you’ll need a minimum of 4 points, but Southampton and Newcastle need the points equally.
It will be a fascinating watch this afternoon.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I reckon you’ll need a minimum of 4 points, but Southampton and Newcastle need the points equally.

Anything is better than watching "Park the Bus' Palace and their Anti Football tactics.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I think the difference ultimately will come down to the £20m Newcastle spent on Calum Wilson, we should of gone for him. Will cost us a lot more for not doing so. Decisions of the board and recruitment team coming back to bite us. Some very bad decisions made in pre season. What a shame. Hopefully its not a double relegation and we can have a proper clear out this summer and rebuild and maybe get promoted in the next 3 or 4 seasons

:ffsparr:

wtaf?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just over £250 & £1490 if Brighton & Man Utd win tomorrow.

The thing is, you put them in the acca. You were always going to get to this point with it if it is going to win, so why bottle it now. Perhaps you shouldn’t have included them in the first place?

It’s why I never do big accas!

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Okay, whoever sanctioned the signings of Lallana and Welbeck needs to pay with their jobs. Those signings, especially DW is what will cost us our place in PL this season, TB will have some serious decisions to make when we go down in a few weeks. Pathetic season. Disgraceful signings.

tony bloom?

you are a proper mentallist, runny poo-water at the back

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Win our game in hand, and we’ll only be 5 points behind you.

We’re coming for you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here