Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 12-15/03/21

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
That’s not an average team in anyone’s book.

BECD5826-D079-45E9-AA48-566D8BF6136B.png

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Come on, let’s have 4 FFS Pep!

We want Fulham’s spirit broken by a good tonking prior to their meeting with the expansive Leeds.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Thank god for that. 2-0.

Still a lot of football still to be played this season. But this was a good tick in the box for now.

Now a penalty given. Good for the goal difference if City can get a few more.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Another 5 please.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Nice.

I do think people have been getting far too carried away with Fulham lately. They’ve won just 5 league games all season, exactly the same as us, and their 3 wins recently have come against bottom of the table Sheffield United, Liverpool who everyone beats these days and at Goodison Park where everyone wins these days.

They’ve also got a really tough run coming up. Definitely still favourites to go down ahead of us and the Geordies for me.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
If we’d conceded those 3 goals in the way Fulham had this board would explode in rabid fury. We’ve teo games in habd and a significantly superior goal difference. We’re going to be ok... I think.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Nice.

I do think people have been getting far too carried away with Fulham lately. They’ve won just 5 league games all season, exactly the same as us, and their 3 wins recently have come against bottom of the table Sheffield United, Liverpool who everyone beats these days and at Goodison Park where everyone wins these days.

They’ve also got a really tough run coming up. Definitely still favourites to go down ahead of us and the Geordies for me.

To be fair to Fulham no lower half team is getting anything against chiteh

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I know it's Citeh, but this is textbook Fulham and why we won't be going down.
They simply can't create. Not like us- we create and mostly miss. They don't even get to that point even though at times their play is better than ours (and certainly their energy levels etc).
They're just not good enough. Giving it a good go but they or Newcastle are nailed on for the drop.

Yes, agreed. They’re really not all that.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If we’d conceded those 3 goals in the way Fulham had this board would explode in rabid fury. We’ve teo games in habd and a significantly superior goal difference. We’re going to be ok... I think.

I'm glad for our teo games as the commentator said we only had oen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here