Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 12-14/1

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Another nonsensical decision slowed down to 50x to make the decision look bad.

THIS IS NOT football anymore.

Edit: right decision in the end, but took so ****ing long.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Harsh on Shaw that. I'm no United fan but he got the ball there and the only place his foot could end up was on Gunnarson.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
When you see from the side angle his foot was sideways, there’s no downward motion like usual with red cards but it was still a foul IMO

Right call for me, referee made a good call but how long that took was outrageous, that must be a record, how long was that? Seemed like forever.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Another nonsensical decision slowed down to 50x to make the decision look bad.

THIS IS NOT football anymore.

Edit: right decision in the end, but took so ****ing long.

Tonight has confirmed just how much I despise VAR. Football was never meant to be an exact science. It's completely sucking the life from the game. I'm almost done with it, tbh.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
When you see from the side angle his foot was sideways, there’s no downward motion like usual with red cards but it was still a foul IMO

Right call for me, referee made a good call but how long that took was outrageous, that must be a record, how long was that? Seemed like forever.

Yeah, i guess his foot was high. Must have taken 4-5 minutes.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Not sure why that Maguire goal was ruled out. Got up well and was a lot stronger.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
We've definitely seen the end of strong tackles, especially sliding ones. You just can't afford to do it now. Certain players that played, even 10 years ago, just wouldn't be able to now.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I’d love to know what happened to the ‘clear error’ mantra the FA spewed to appease people who didn’t want VAR, If you have to watch replays for 4/5 minutes before making a decision surely they’d have be better off just saying it’s not clear and play on from the referees decision.

I feel like VAR is affecting referee decisions, he’s probably looked at that Maguire one and saw there was slight contact and erred on the side of giving a foul because VAR would rule it out.

I just CBA with it anymore, imagine being in the stadium with that going on? It’s a f**king joke.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Why are only SOME games shown in UHD ? They didn't bother with the Sheff U game. Noticed this with quite a few of the earlier kickoffs. Mildly irritating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here