Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 12-14/1

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Burnley won’t go down. Newcastle on the other hand could quite easily, their result today was a good one for us.
It was - the only concern would be that it could give Sheff Utd a major confidence boost - I think they are a decent side and they could go on a run - fortunately they have two tough games coming up - Man Utd and Spurs (although I wouldn't be exactly shocked if they beat Man U). And there is still five points between Brighton and Newcastle (and eight to Wolves and Palace) - so it is still more likely at this moment that Newcastle get dragged back into the relegation battle than Brighton climb out and create a gap with the bottom three.

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
Burnley won’t go down. Newcastle on the other hand could quite easily, their result today was a good one for us.

Totally agree, for me Burnley have the right manager for the players he's got.

They're a tough bunch and he knows all their strengths and weaknesses and they will reach 40 pts with a few games to spare. Could easily have got all the points tonight against a lesser side who's defence was lacking in confidence, or used zonal marking :wink:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
It was - the only concern would be that it could give Sheff Utd a major confidence boost - I think they are a decent side and they could go on a run - fortunately they have two tough games coming up - Man Utd and Spurs (although I wouldn't be exactly shocked if they beat Man U). And there is still five points between Brighton and Newcastle (and eight to Wolves and Palace) - so it is still more likely at this moment that Newcastle get dragged back into the relegation battle than Brighton climb out and create a gap with the bottom three.

SHIT! we would be safe by now, if only we were told to defend for two hours a game, by a plastic paddy

well said, with hoofball hughton's cock in your mouth

you know he's not irish......................................... yeah?

Amazing stuff here, is it striving for more casual homophobia or more casual racism? Close call!

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Amazing stuff here, is it striving for more casual homophobia or more casual racism? Close call!

It's not homophobic, it's a reference to obsequiousness; and it's not racist, is it, with your name? Other than that, good post

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Kane again gets away with dangerous play, looks at the defender backs in then ducks so the player goes over him. He's been called out for it but still gets away with it and wins freekicks. One day he will seriously injure someone

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Kane again gets away with dangerous play, looks at the defender backs in then ducks so the player goes over him. He's been called out for it but still gets away with it and wins freekicks. One day he will seriously injure someone

Unless he (hopefully) gets a right cross from a meaty defender first.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
FFS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here