Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 12-14/1

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Zzzzzzzz entire half time pundit debate about VAR decisions, decisions are all subjective.

Can you imagine a packed turf moor the crowd would have been absolutely losing the plot waiting that long, will be interesting when fans come back how it goes.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Tonight has confirmed just how much I despise VAR. Football was never meant to be an exact science. It's completely sucking the life from the game. I'm almost done with it, tbh.

Think this is partly because I watched some FA Cup games without VAR at the weekend - what a joy. How many of Steele's saves would have been ruled out because he'd moved a centimetre off his line if we'd had VAR at Newport? And they'd probably have taken about five minutes over each decision.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
0-1 Superb goal by Pogba

Jimmy Grimble

Although it’s evidently not going as well as hoped with Potter at the moment, games like this remind me that I do still want him in. Watching a home side defend for 90 minutes with no aspiration to retain the ball or win the game (bar through a set piece) is not fun. At least GP generally sets his stall out to get on the front foot in these games.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Burnley have got fight, narrowly beaten. Just get the feel they will get out of it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here