Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 12-14/1

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Yes. I think it is important that Newcastle are dragged into the mix, and while back to back wins for Sheff Utd will give them a temporary lift their following Prem matches are Spurs, Man Utd and Citeh.
I think we can finish above Newcastle.

Happy with either a Sheff Utd win or a draw tonight.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
[tweet]1348997122088177664[/tweet]

Everything Pep says is spot on imo except the “confidence” bit, it is shot. We desperately need some luck to turn it around. I really can’t see us winning this game but.....

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Dumb co-commentator telling us that part of the reason for SU form is the fact that no fans effects them more than other teams. :lolol:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
SHU up for it; entertaining so far.
I watched the equivalent La Liga fixture last night - bottom (Huesca) v lower mid table (Real Betis). The level of skill and ability far higher in La Liga. Sure, the PL is quicker but much more frantic and error prone. Personally I prefer La Liga.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Should Sheff Utd sack Wilder?

No one's gonna argue he's done a great job in the main but they are Clearly out of their depth this season, he should have bolstered their squad with prem experience, now they have been completely exposed as a glorified championship side

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

No one's gonna argue he's done a great job in the main but they are Clearly out of their depth this season, he should have bolstered their squad with prem experience, now they have been completely exposed as a glorified championship side

In the last year haven’t they spent nearly 50m combined on Berge and the young lad from Swansea? Who couldn’t hit a barn door so far this season. Spendsies doesn’t always help.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes

11 single goal defeats suggests they are not out of their depth, just lacking a killer instinct in front of goal.

They will stick with Wilder and get promoted next season a la Dyche/Burnley.

He says that every time and every time they thrash us.

We need to get a bit nastier in my view.

They pat him on the head like a good little doggo

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Everything Pep says is spot on imo except the “confidence” bit, it is shot. We desperately need some luck to turn it around. I really can’t see us winning this game but.....

He says that every time and every time they thrash us.

We need to get a bit nastier in my view.

LOL! Of course rival managers love Potter!

I'm trying to instill some belief here :facepalm::lolol:

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
If Sheff Utd don't win this then truly goners you would think. Still, we were in similar position against them a few weeks ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here