[Albion] Premier League 11-13/12

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Should have been a hammering this one really, West Ham have impressed me most times I’ve watched them this season.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I’m confused. When is Leeds’ charge into Europe starting?

The way pundits talk about them, I assumed they were already firmly ensconced in the top 6. You can imagine my shock when I saw the table just now.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Snodgrass MotM for me.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
More than happy to see Leeds lose if that means their divvy fans are annoyed.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I’m confused. When is Leeds’ charge into Europe starting?

The way pundits talk about them, I assumed they were already firmly ensconced in the top 6. You can imagine my shock when I saw the table just now.

They must be getting nervous with Arsenal biting at their heels.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Yeah, it’s great to see that their good start lasted so briefly. Their poor players are being found out and it’s wonderful for the Premier League and football in general.

They are looking tired already. Not good coming up to Christmas and it's wonderful to see them back where they belong.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They are literally set up to be overrun. One simple pass through the middle and you've got 3 on 3's all over the shop, acres of space to exploit. West Ham should've been over the hills by half time, Leeds dead lucky to still be in it by that stage.

At this rate I wouldn't be surprised to see Bielsa using a rush goalie.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
The penalty is retaken because of a foot being about two inches off the line. Why wasn't the subsequent retaken penalty then disallowed because of encroachment? Does VAR not check for that?

[video]https://hofoot.90minkora.com/player/html/PiREj39yGKRHe?popup=yes&autoplay=1[/video] 5.30

PS - can anyone help me with insert image. I click the icon, upload the image, but nothing happens.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
PS - can anyone help me with insert image. I click the icon, upload the image, but nothing happens.

Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 22.51.05.png

Once you've chosen your file, clicked OK you then click Upload file(s). If it is too big (think 2mb is the maximum??) if might fail but should give an error message.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Yeah, it’s great to see that their good start lasted so briefly. Their poor players are being found out and it’s wonderful for the Premier League and football in general.

They’ve had a few injuries in defence, including Pound-shop Ben White being out Injured until mid March apparently. They could be in trouble if their season takes its usual trajectory with their shallow squad of players getting burnt out from playing high-energy press every week.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
They’ve had a few injuries in defence, including Pound-shop Ben White being out Injured until mid March apparently. They could be in trouble if their season takes its usual trajectory with their shallow squad of players getting burnt out from playing high-energy press every week.

7b4ca38fff8713ae6436cf51821e37f2.jpg

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
View attachment 131329

Once you've chosen your file, clicked OK you then click Upload file(s). If it is too big (think 2mb is the maximum??) if might fail but should give an error message.

Cheers, that what I've tried. It's only 86KB, and it's a problem I've had for a while, probably something in my settings somewhere! I shall dig around in them.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Leeds lost? But...But,,,, 3rd best manager in the WORLD!
Can't be true

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The penalty is retaken because of a foot being about two inches off the line. Why wasn't the subsequent retaken penalty then disallowed because of encroachment? Does VAR not check for that?

If the penalty is scored, then encroachment by either team is not considered a factor.

It would only come into play if the ball was tucked away on the rebound, or if an encroaching defender cleared it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports