Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 11-13/12

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Defensively Leeds look absolutely shambolic, West Ham could have scored 3 or 4 here easily if they didn’t have a donkey up front.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I think you might have the wrong poster although I freely admit that I thought it would be a good idea when they were thinking about bringing it in. I was very very wrong although if they could figure out a way of just using it for the absolute clangers then it could work.

Sorry!

Was just interested to see when you changed view, but it doesn’t apply !

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Not that clever going forward either. I'm still not a Bamford fan.

30M Rodrygo and 40M Haller convince me less than Bamford to be fair, he’s done well since they come up but I agree will be interesting to see if that continues.

2 added minutes... the game was stopped for 4 minutes between the penalty being given and retaken and scored.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Whatever defence is like Leeds are great to watch going forward. 7/8 round the box when attacking,

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I thought my glasses had steamed up. But it's a bit foggy, isn't it?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
How have West Ham not scored again here, Leeds clinging on look happy with a draw tbh.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
West Ham ahead....surely there isn’t another club apart from us that concedes from a set piece...so surprising

Anyone look at the Leeds forum and question there defenders ..the goalie and blades of grass :moo:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
1-2 That will do.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
that's two games running they've conceded straight from a corner lumped into the box for a big lad to head in .... I thought the analysis on here the other week proved that that never happens?

... and a set piece. Obviously missing White at the back in these situations..........oh

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here