[Albion] Premier League 11-13/12

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think Leeds will be in for the relegation battle, like a lot of the teams in the bottom half. Their fans are probably now starting to realise this.

Who finishes higher? Who knows. Difference is I think our fanbase (mostly) has a more realistic perspective. We’re expecting to be bottom half and to have the threat of relegation*. Whereas some Leeds fans genuinely thought they’d be top 7.

* Note: for those who don’t realise, top 10 is a long term goal.
Yeah....some genuinely thought top 7, and then there were the gobby ones who had top 4 nailed on [emoji23][emoji23]

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Mike Dean's yellow card looks very tatty and well used.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
You would think that Grealish could afford to dip
Into his savings and avoid having poundland haircuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I get irrationally annoyed watching Grealish now. His diving is beyond a joke- has to be addressed, along with Kane’s ‘backing in’ trick [emoji2959][emoji2959]

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I get irrationally annoyed watching Grealish now. His diving is beyond a joke- has to be addressed, along with Kane’s ‘backing in’ trick [emoji2959][emoji2959]

I want someone to accidentally plaster his nose over his face.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It’s amazing really in an age where we have 74 replays to decide if someone’s toe is offside or a goalkeepers foot has lifted 0.7cm off the line that blatant cheating is allowed to go unpunished. Put simply, if players go down when there is no contact and they aren’t avoiding contact it should be a yellow card, or there should be some kind of 3 strike rule where players are warned and then banned - similar to yellow cards.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
It’s amazing really in an age where we have 74 replays to decide if someone’s toe is offside or a goalkeepers foot has lifted 0.7cm off the line that blatant cheating is allowed to go unpunished. Put simply, if players go down when there is no contact and they aren’t avoiding contact it should be a yellow card, or there should be some kind of 3 strike rule where players are warned and then banned - similar to yellow cards.

On the floor again twice in the last two minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Oh wow, it really is. I thought it might happen eventually, but too soon now.

Nope. Their Bielsa god is no longer their hero. Hilarious [emoji38]

[tweet]1337513217971589121[/tweet]

Isn’t that a pretty obvious parody/wind-up account?

In fact I can’t see many actual Leeds fans saying they want Bielsa out. Whatever satisfies this forums weird obsession with Leeds though, I guess

:shrug:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Isn’t that a pretty obvious parody/wind-up account?

In fact I can’t see many actual Leeds fans saying they want Bielsa out. Whatever satisfies this forums weird obsession with Leeds though, I guess

:shrug:

There definitely is some Leeds fans in questioning him on Twitter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports