[Albion] Premier League 1-4/1

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I've been watching the game with no sound (Roy Buchanan in the background - far better) so didn't listen to any of the commentary.

I simply cannot understand how that was a penalty. Just assumed it was going to be free kick outside the box so what was the justification?

What is VAR on about? Seriously.......

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Fulham game off tomorrow

Chance for them to get some new heads in and rest up

I see Fulham’s COVID outbreak hasn’t stopped Mitrovic and Milivojević breaki the rules by attending a New Year’s party with loads of other people.

Whoever Fulham bring in during the January window should be ineligible to play in their rearranged fixtures vs Spurs and Burnley.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
It hurts me to say this .....but Leeds are the most entertaining team in the division so far :down:

100%

As a neutral I do find it funny when people on here go on about how they are trying to play. Brighton, unfortunately are one of the dullest teams this year. Loads of possession but not doing a thing with it

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
100%

As a neutral I do find it funny when people on here go on about how they are trying to play. Brighton, unfortunately are one of the dullest teams this year. Loads of possession but not doing a thing with it

I think fitness and motivation plays a large part in Leeds approach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have had a rough run in Fantasy Football over the last few weeks but I have Kane and Son, as captain so things are looking up :thumbsup:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
What is it with Leeds that people are seeing? They are actually pretty shit aren't they?

Watching BT sport
Spurs score. 1-0. Commentators ' yes but Leeds are still in this'
Spurs score again, 2-0 'Leeds are of course. still in this'

No they're not! just because you keep saying it doesn't make it true! They keep letting in goals and they keep losing!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Woeful decision for the penalty.

Peter Walton* is a bloody clown as well, it’s clearly outside the box and he’s digging himself a hole even though he’s clearly wrong :lolol:

Thigh on thigh contact apparently warrants a penalty, unless you can definitively see who initiates contact how can that be a penalty? It staggers me that these ex referees back decisions like that in spite of evidence right in front of their eyes on the contrary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports