Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 1-4/1

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
What is it with Leeds that people are seeing? They are actually pretty shit aren't they?

Watching BT sport
Spurs score. 1-0. Commentators ' yes but Leeds are still in this'
Spurs score again, 2-0 'Leeds are of course. still in this'

No they're not! just because you keep saying it doesn't make it true! They keep letting in goals and they keep losing!

Nah, Leeds have been pretty impressive this season got to give them that, play with real flair. Look to be safe already.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
TV analysis of penalties:
- March / Lallana concede = "you can clearly see the foul continues into the box"
- Leeds concede = "oooh, contact first made outside the box"

wankers the lot of them

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Nah, Leeds have been pretty impressive this season got to give them that, play with real flair. Look to be safe already.

Oh no. [MENTION=38362]vagabond[/MENTION] Disagrees with me.
I must be completely wrong. :wrong::bla:

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
What is it with Leeds that people are seeing? They are actually pretty shit aren't they?

Watching BT sport
Spurs score. 1-0. Commentators ' yes but Leeds are still in this'
Spurs score again, 2-0 'Leeds are of course. still in this'

No they're not! just because you keep saying it doesn't make it true! They keep letting in goals and they keep losing!

100% it’s absolute bollocks, so sloppy in their own half. Would have loved it had Spurs taken that decent third goal opportunity right after the commentator had said “Leeds are still in this”.
:)

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Come on Leeds, I Can't wait for this comeback.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
I think the trick is to get the first goal and watch them crumble. I hope Potter is learning from this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Doesn’t matter they’ve now conceded 9 goals at Old Trafford and today in 140 minutes of football, Bielsa is the most amazing manager ever.

Leeds play such open and attractive football and it’s a joy they are in the Premier League.

Leeds are still in this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The endless gushing commentary on this Leeds team is baffling. They are basically Norwich, but with a few more in the GF column.

Any other team that gets ripped apart and ships goals at this rate are usually described as being naive (at best). With Leeds though, they endlessly blather on about how "they won't change the way they play", as if this is some kind of genius tactic for us all to behold. Tell you what, if I was a Leeds fan travelling the country watching my team get routinely humped out of the game after an hour, it would start wearing a bit thin after a while.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Leeds can’t get the ball out of their own half at the moment. Reminds me of our first pl game against Man City

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
nah easy. we have watched shite for 16 years, getting humped but playing as we do is more than OK for now! at least it is fun to watch after the drivel we've endured for years.

Jimmy Grimble

Hmmm. The bottom line is they’ve got 23 points while playing some very attractive football as well as recording some big wins. I could live with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here