Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 1-4/1

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Been whatsuping my Leeds supporting work colleague. He reckons they need a striker as they need to be more clinical. He doesn't appear to worry that Spurs have created at least 8 clear cut chances and in fact they should be at least 5/6 goals up.

Meanwhile idiot Hoddle still creams about how Leeds play.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Looks like Leeds are knocking on the door for a goal, I cant stand them but got to give credit where its due they do play nice football.

Spurs cant string a pass together.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Commentator just said the only thing to let Leeds down today is the final ball, not have a shite defence then?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
We should go for Bielsa to replace Potter.
It would be much more fun LOSING under Bielsa.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I do quite enjoy watching matches Leeds are involved in purely because it’s normally carnage one way or another but the constant bleating from commentators about them is so f**king annoying.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I don’t know the law on ... if one leg is fouled outside the box whilst the other leg - providing you only have the two - is inside.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I do quite enjoy watching matches Leeds are involved in purely because it’s normally carnage one way or another but the constant bleating from commentators about them is so f**king annoying.

Yes the guy (clive tyldesley?) commentating with Hoddle banging on about Leeds 'no doubt they are Premier League team etc) is disgusting, anyone would think Leeds are actually winning 3-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here