Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 1-3-9/23

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was more impressive in real time, watching the replay it shows a large element of luck. Did well to get to the initial save, but If it hits a little further on the underside of the bar, it goes in; could have bounced down and hit him and gone in; the follow up was hit at his head, and it spun off and hit the post and out instead of in.
Deserved that after that goal though. Ageee with you but the third one he clawed it away from their attacker too.

Do but wanna get ahead of myself but watching that I kept thinking they’re not close to our level are they…!

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Was more impressive in real time, watching the replay it shows a large element of luck. Did well to get to the initial save, but If it hits a little further on the underside of the bar, it goes in; could have bounced down and hit him and gone in; the follow up was hit at his head, and it spun off and hit the post and out instead of in.
If my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle. Keepers job is to keep it out the net, he just did that in the 98th minute in a relegation 6 pointer

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
I know it’s not Premier League but has anyone else caught this Tony Mowbray interview after the Sunderland game? I had him down as a dinosaur like Souness etc. but he seems to be really forward thinking and totally with this generation of football. Really interesting to listen to

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Still can’t stand seeing Mike Dean on my tv. He’s so arrogant and his decision with a yellow in hand to send stephens off based on an injury I’ll never forget. Did us a favour probably in the long run but I can’t forget the injustice of it.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Sounds like a very controversial VAR goal for City. Obviously given.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Even Mike Dean said this:

'He's jumped over the ball, it's gone between his legs. It must have put the goalkeeper off. In my opinion, he's a good half a yard offside. He jumps over the ball so he can't not be interfering with the goalkeeper.'

Another pointless PGMOL apology at the ready.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We done it again
We done it again
Sold you a pup
We done it again

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Tottenham incredible. Maddison running the show, great signing.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
IMG_7174.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here