Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 1-3-9/23

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Watching the ball bounce off Luton players in any and all directions just reminds me how lucky we are to have so many technically skilled players.

They look like theyre playing in clogs.
But they have done alright up until their keeper turned into a drunk Sunday league level one.

Annoying that West Ham got that break.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Paquetá in going down like he's been shot shocker.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You look at the Luton squad and it is completely devoid of top quality, in the same way that the Derby squad of 2007/08 who finished on 11 points also had zero quality.

Edit - 2-0 Catkicker.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
You look at the Luton squad and it is completely devoid of top quality, in the same way that the Derby squad of 2007/08 who finished on 11 points also had zero quality.

Edit - 2-0 Catkicker.
I don't think they have a single Prem quality player. Doomed. Will they get ten points?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Apparently Dunk’s handball was a foul but that one wasn’t?

Poor decision again I think.

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
hows that not hand ball from JWP?
It has to be hand ball under the current rules of the game. Most likely accidental, but his arm is away from his body and it makes contact with the ball so it HAS to be a penalty!

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Luton may fluke a win against Everton or wolves at home, but they really are bad I said after we played them I was disappointed we scored 4 as we should of got at least 7, but luton are the worst team by a long way to be in the premiership

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here