[Albion] Premier League 1-3-9/23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Only 7 subs for Everton and 2 of them are keepers. And only 8 for Sheffield United. Surely you put a kid on there for the experience?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Hah - if Carlsberg did Dyche goals.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I had no idea who the Sheffield United manager is. Big 6 mentality creeping in. (That is to say I didn't know he was manager, not didn't know him).

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I had no idea who the Sheffield United manager is. Big 6 mentality creeping in. (That is to say I didn't know he was manager, not didn't know him).
Looks like you can call them on Teams as they have buttons on their training tops by the looks of it.
logo.PNG

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Two poor teams with a little bit about them up front. Unlike Luton who are not a bad team but nothing about them up front.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Pickford :lolol:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Wow! Everton are shocking. Only watched about 20 mins and how wasteful are they in attack? Bloke is through with an overload of 3 players to his right and tries to take the shot on which is blocked.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
He has a wonderful name! Well worth looking it up.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Was more impressive in real time, watching the replay it shows a large element of luck. Did well to get to the initial save, but If it hits a little further on the underside of the bar, it goes in; could have bounced down and hit him and gone in; the follow up was hit at his head, and it spun off and hit the post and out instead of in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports