Poyet's "brilliant contacts"

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
How in anyway has TCB been owned by a spoof post?

Or is it the law on here that you have to follow the sheep and post 16 laughing smiley's with a clap?

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008

Or is it the law on here that you have to follow the sheep and post 16 laughing smiley's with a clap?

Are you replying mid coitus? Is it your turn on top? The post by El Presidente was a funny take on one of the extortionately large amount of moaning posts you two put on the board. So I can put as many smilies as I like! :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
No player of any quality, except ones released/not wanted by their clubs or in div 2 /conference will want to come here for another season - why waste a year of a career player at Withdean, once Falmer is a few months from completion (mid-next season) assuming we haven't gone down, we should be able to get some decent players - It's not Gus's fault, even Alex Ferguson wouldn't get anyone wanting to play for us!

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
I like Withdean Wanderers post . It's classic chuckle brothers stuff. If you've lost the argument just say black is white and shout louder.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Uh-oh...so now we have his ugly mum having turned up in the school playground, swinging her handbag...it just gets better and better...

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004

So basically you're saying that anyone who doesn't agree with you is a sheep?

Maybe the majority think that he's wrong and a bit of a berk to boot.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
So basically you're saying that anyone who doesn't agree with you is a sheep?

Maybe the majority think that he's wrong and a bit of a berk to boot.

Where did I say that? Oh hang on, I didn't, but I won't let that change your little crusade of slagging off everything I say (even if it was a comment made several months ago).

People laughing at something for the sake of it, even though it's not particularly funny, simply because it's the "in thing" to knock the likes of TCB (or even if they genuinely think he's a bit of a berk), is pretty sheepish.

You know it's a case of "following the sheep" when the word 'owned' gets used more than once, when he quite clearly hasn't been at all.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

Do you and TCB have an on-going competition to see who can be the biggest knob ... ?
It was 'funny' and 'clever', obviously two words that neither of you two understand ....

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
It was 'funny' and 'clever', obviously two words that neither of you two understand ....

A minor "snigger" or "chuckle" perhaps.

An excessive amount of 'spontaneous' :clap2: :lolol: :lolol: :clap2: :clap2: smilies just to keep up with the trend of bashing perceived unpopular posters is just pathetic.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
As for Holroyd, I'll love it if I'm wrong, but he's 23, been released by Chester, not scored THAT many in the conference and looks about 12. Not sure what he's going to bring to the party if I'm honest.

Not that I am saying Holroyd will do the same but Aaron McLean had a similar record when he joined Peterborough, was the same age and had done no more than Holroyd has now. If you were a Peterborough fan then, no doubt you would have been slagging him off. But lets not let the facts get in the way of an opportunity to slag off another of our players even though he has only played one game. Do you actually like any of them other than Kuipers (or does your extreme over the top obsession over Kuipers mean you have to balance it out by hating all the others).

To be honest, I do wonder sometimes whether you would love to be proved wrong. Crofts has been one of our better players this year but you still seem to slag him off all the time for no particular reason just because you cannot face admitting you were wrong with your ridiculous reaction when he signed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports