• dont care any more

Votes: 14 4.2%

• Total voters

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I think this proves that the minority seem to be making the most noise on NSC.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
In. Obviously.

It concerns me that there are 43 people who are either stupid enough to actually think he should go or stupid enough to click 'No' by accident.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What a ridiculous question. vulture out.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
To achieve what he has on the BUDGET he has. In all the way, not another man could do better apart from those on here that vote out, obviously they could.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
To achieve what he has on the BUDGET he has. In all the way, not another man could do better apart from those on here that vote out, obviously they could.

I just wonder where those who think he has underachieved EXPECTED us to be at the beginning of the season? Automatic promotion?

I also wonder how they escaped so easily from their institute...

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Still very much in for me but he can be very frustrating at times. He’s done an amazing job for us and we do seem to be improving but he’s had an awful lot of money to spend and I can’t help but think an experienced manager would combine a decent standard of football with ruthlessness and see us challenge for Autos.

Also and maybe I’m being a bit precious but his constant sound bites regarding the Chelsea job and the premier league frustrates me, he should really just get on with the job he’s paid to do. If he’s successful with us the offers will come but in the meantime please button it.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
It concerns me that there is anyone who thinks just because someone has a different opinion to them, that makes them stupid!

Well, no one who actually UNDERSTANDS football would think that Poyet was underachieving, would they?

I mean, SURELY.

If you said "I think David Moyes is very good" and I replied with "I think Everton should sack him as they havent won a trophy in 10 years and they couldn't beat Wigan" then I would fully expect you to call me stupid for having the opinion of a moron.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It concerns me that there is anyone who thinks just because someone has a different opinion to them, that makes them stupid!
We're all disappointed about the past 3 games, but I genuinely don't understand this clamour to have Poyet go by some on here. It is absurd.

Every single season we have improved under Poyet, and for me, that promotion winning season was one of the most stylish and impressive seasons I think I've ever seen. We just won and won and won, and sometimes the football was breathtaking. I'll admit that for that season alone, I want Poyet to be given at least one more season after this one to achieve success at this level in most people's eyes. Until then, I'll accept his shortcomings - his pet players, the fact he doesn't give certain players a fair crack of the whip, his annoyingly unruffled but nonsensical ramblings after another ridiculous result, and so on.

I know some people expect more from our team, but some of those players are only here because of the manager in the first place. Who is to say someone like Di Canio could bring in better? And lets not lose sight of the fact that this division *IS* the most competitive (and most gripping) division by far. Anyone really can beat anyone. Chatting to a Palace mate this morning, Hull were awful when Palace did them last week. I told him they looked bloody good against us and were bitterly unlucky. So Hull, SECOND PLACE remember, have 0 points from those two recent games against promotion rivals at the other end of the country for very different reasons - much like us at Bolton and Barnsley then.

Lets just get some perspective, get behind the lads this Sunday, and if we win our home games then we'll be in the mix come the end of the season.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Well, no one who actually UNDERSTANDS football would think that Poyet was underachieving, would they?

I mean, SURELY.

Well I'm not sure he is underachieving but that's not it for me. My concerns are all about the future.

If you said "I think David Moyes is very good" and I replied with "I think Everton should sack him as they havent won a trophy in 10 years and they couldn't beat Wigan" then I would fully expect you to call me stupid for having the opinion of a moron.

I agree but that's not a suitable comparison.

Ralphingtonpuss

May 27, 2010
Nottingham
IN.........

Some good and interesting reading on here and not just on this thread. My frustration though from a paying fan home and away, more away at present is not the win/draw or loss so much as the way our team is asked to approach the game. We have a very good defence record, but then most of our players seemed designed to play this way. Is this why KLL doesn't get a look in because he is not the best at getting back? Why should he that's what we have the back five for and Bridcutt as a holding midfielder!!!

I'm not wishing Gus would set the team up to play recklessly, but to have that feeling back when I watched Brighton and thought when we had the ball attacking we might create a chance a lot of the times. This for me is better than watching or at home listening to boring, negative and frustrating footie that might result in two chances a game on target or even sometimes none!!! Some point out on here we have one of the best squads, they can only perform and play how Gus and hes team instruct, and at the mo because maybe we are so close but yet so far it appears very defensive and denying the paying fan entertainment and value.

If on Sunday we win, draw or lose but play positive who could really complain, but to continue how we are at the moment is unfair on the players and more importantly unfair on us. Come on Gus show us how our flair team can play good attacking football and just let the defenders take care of the defending.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here