[Albion] Post-match party on Saturday

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Anyone else out there post match in the North Stand concourse, witness the incident with the bloke wearing the Palace Holmesdale Fanatics scarf.

I was in the East Stand J, please tell us more.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
There was a guy wearing a Palace Ultras scarf around his neck on the NS concourse post match in full view of everyone.
I'll leave the rest up to you.

Whatever happened will serve him right. In fact was he on a death wish? That's like setting Smudge loose in the Palace end?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Whatever happened will serve him right. In fact was he on a death wish? That's like setting Smudge loose in the Palace end?

I'm guessing lots of posturing, shouting, 'hold me back' and shouting for the stewards?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I heard that he won the singing battle against 'The Judge' that had been previously arranged and was last seen getting a good fisting from every member of the PBC.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
There was a guy wearing a Palace Ultras scarf around his neck on the NS concourse post match in full view of everyone.
I'll leave the rest up to you.

image.jpg

:)

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Shock.....horror......home team gets trounced by potential champions..........someone daring to wear the scarf of another team dares to appear at an after match Christmas party.......get a life !!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Shock.....horror......home team gets trounced by potential champions..........someone daring to wear the scarf of another team dares to appear at an after match Christmas party.......get a life !!

Christmas party was in the East Lower concourse, the Palace scarf was allegedly spotted in the North concourse.
Why the hell would someone wear a Palace scarf to a Brighton home match when Palace were playing elsewhere?

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Christmas party was in the East Lower concourse, the Palace scarf was allegedly spotted in the North concourse.
Why the hell would someone wear a Palace scarf to a Brighton home match when Palace were playing elsewhere?

because it's a free country ? No one has ever come out with a logical reason why there is such animosity to a club 50 miles away ?

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
If you have supported Brighton for 50 years I would have thought you might have learnt something about rivalry. Would you seriously role up to Selhurst park in a BHA shirt? If yes, then you're not too bright.

it would probably only be youngsters who are brought up with this 'hatred' ......I have friends who support Palace and they are perfectly normal human beings...once again...give me a definitive reason for hating Palace, rather than Crawley or Pompey, both of which are closer to Brighton.......still no answer !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports