[Albion] Post-match party on Saturday

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
But there is a rivalry and we all know that.

Because it's a free country ??? Would you wear an Albion scarf to Palace home game when Brighton were playing elsewhere?

Jan 30, 2008
Christmas party was in the East Lower concourse, the Palace scarf was allegedly spotted in the North concourse.
Why the hell would someone wear a Palace scarf to a Brighton home match when Palace were playing elsewhere?
Why would anyone take a Palace flag to a BHA away game :whistle:
regards
DR

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
it would probably only be youngsters who are brought up with this 'hatred' ......I have friends who support Palace and they are perfectly normal human beings...once again...give me a definitive reason for hating Palace, rather than Crawley or Pompey, both of which are closer to Brighton.......still no answer !!

Would you wear a Brighton shirt at Selhurst when we aren't playing there, you haven't answered that one yet?

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Would you wear a Brighton shirt at Selhurst when we aren't playing there, you haven't answered that one yet?

at my age and build...no, believe me, not a pretty sight.......still no answer.......and yes , I was at Selhurst when Mullery wound their supporters up......

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
at my age and build...no, believe me, not a pretty sight.......still no answer.......and yes , I was at Selhurst when Mullery wound their supporters up......

So if you had a slender figure you'd wear it? Mullery would have not been popular in your eyes then I guess?

I'd imagine you'd get a similar welcome at Pompey if you wore an Albion shirt or scarf ... come back and let us know how you get on, free country and all that!

Anyway thought the music was decent after the game, will leave it there I think.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I was in the North stand concourse for one drink before going round to the East for the party. I walked right through to the shop to collect my Monopoly, and then back to my mates. I walked right through to the other end to go to the East. I didn't see any Palace scarf.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
it would probably only be youngsters who are brought up with this 'hatred' ......I have friends who support Palace and they are perfectly normal human beings...once again...give me a definitive reason for hating Palace, rather than Crawley or Pompey, both of which are closer to Brighton.......still no answer !!

I am 40 something and still considered a youngster? Marvellous! :thumbsup:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If you have supported Brighton for 50 years I would have thought you might have learnt something about rivalry. Would you seriously role up to Selhurst park in a BHA shirt? If yes, then you're not too bright.

I did whist collecting for REMF a few years ago. Not all of us regard rivalry as committing violence

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

Why does a rivalry (not necessarily hatred) have to be based on location. answer that one, i dare you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports