Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Post-match party on Saturday

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Bring it on..... Last season it was a huge success.

Has anyone spread the word to Middlesbrough supporters ?

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
No. It's a knees-up, not an office party.

Everyone we've spoken would prefer not to have Christmas music as they are bombarded with it for six weeks of the year and, on the whole, it is rubbish.

I'm sure there will be plenty of other places playing it.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Last edited:

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Everyone we've spoken would prefer not to have Christmas music as they are bombarded with it for six weeks of the year and, on the whole, it is rubbish.

I'm sure there will be plenty of other places playing it.

Was everyone you spoke to the two of you organising it?

Had a great time at the post-Norwich and particularly the post-Watford things of these but will give it a miss if there is no Christmas music. Six days before Christmas. Especially after seeing how rocking a train carriage full of Albion fans celebrating a point by singing Wizzard on the way home from Derby last week was

Each to their own

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Was everyone you spoke to the two of you organising it?

Had a great time at the post-Norwich and particularly the post-Watford things of these but will give it a miss if there is no Christmas music. Six days before Christmas. Especially after seeing how rocking a train carriage full of Albion fans celebrating a point by singing Wizzard on the way home from Derby last week was

Each to their own
The DJ might take requests..[emoji106]

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
It's advertised as soul, funk, disco, and a few Indie classics.

If you want Christmas tunes there are loads of other places that will play them, I'm sure.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's advertised as soul, funk, disco, and a few Indie classics.

If you want Christmas tunes there are loads of other places that will play them, I'm sure.
uploadfromtaptalk1450459483255.gif

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
If people don't want any more Christmas music because they have had six weeks of it already - which I frankly would classify as bullshit - then perhaps we can have one of these things that plays Christmas music in March when it won't be tiresome?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
If people don't want any more Christmas music because they have had six weeks of it already - which I frankly would classify as bullshit - then perhaps we can have one of these things that plays Christmas music in March when it won't be tiresome?

Hardly in the spirit of a community stadium not to cater for the tastes of all the community and instead turn it into a minority event.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here