Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Poor Murray

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Hope its not too serious. He showed a lot of humility when they stuffed us at the Amex last season, and was a great striker for us.

Absolutely this, I wont forget what he did for us especially in our championship winning year, and i can't forget what he did to us at the end of that year, so i'm pleased that he wont be available for the home leg but hope he is not as serious as feared and recovers in time for next season unless of course they make the final then hope he makes it for then.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
This.

I'm sickened by this thread and some utterly disgusting people who are glad he has seriously injured himself

Then you need to read the thread again I do not see any comment wishing the worse on the guy but the thread focuses on the fact that from a Brighton point of view a palace team without Murray is good for us. Shit happens and for us it's good luck but no one has attacked Murray directly.

It's not our fault that palace are shite!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Okay, fair enough. I'm in the camp that it's glad he won't play on Monday but I don't harbor resentment against Murray, I wanted him to stay but it's a short career and a free country so good luck to him. I'm actually quite gutted for him as a person as the injury looked bad. these threads will always attract gloating and unkind posters, I shouldn't worry about it.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
My next door neighbour was 93, a Brighton fan all his life. He had been blind for about 7 years, listened to every match on the radio, we would talk after i got home from the games. He was looking forward to the play offs....he died on Wednesday. My step father, born an bred in Hove, died yesterday.
Murray will recover, and the £20,000 a week will soften the blow......i did not celebrate his injury, nor did i have too much sympathy.....i felt little really.
I just hope that we can finish the job on Monday....then i will celebrate.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I'm in the "hope he's out for Monday, hope it's not too serious, feel somewhat sorry for the bloke and of course it wasn't a dive" camp

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Absolutely this, I wont forget what he did for us especially in our championship winning year, and i can't forget what he did to us at the end of that year, so i'm pleased that he wont be available for the home leg but hope he is not as serious as feared and recovers in time for next season unless of course they make the final then hope he makes it for then.

Careful, talking sense on here is risky enough, doing it where Palace/Murray are concerned is just plain crazy.

Personally I agree with you, I'm not overly fond of him for choosing to go to Palace but he was good for us and, honestly, what do people expect a player (who isn't a local/supporter) to do when faced with higher pay offer?

I just don't like the trend of booing ex-players that's around at the minute, seems people only want to remember the leaving rather than the times before.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Didn't have a clear view. I did see the elbow that Kuszczak took to the face before hand though.

Poor little Jedus.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I am laughing my backside off. Murray has just signed a new contract to see out his career; he'll be getting 20k a week whatever happens, and palace will be paying it.

Or more likely an insurance company if it's long term as it seems likely to be.

As for the thread, the vitriol is purely borne out of the disappointment he isn't in our team. I get too hung up on the mindless rantings of a few numbskulls.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Do you know I've looked at the posts on this thread and for the first time in my life I could now want us to lose on Monday.

Idiots

ah look the prawn sandwich noveau football fan has arrived .... you want your football team to lose because some fans said some nasty things about a player that left for our biggest rivals ? ....you absolute wet wipe! you my friend are a pox upon the beautiful game jog on tarquin get back to your guardian blogs and i hope you choke on your falafel you tree hugging bed wetter.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Certainly wasn't a dive. Wish him no ill at all, but not sad he's out Monday, one little bit. Hope it's less serious than they think, and he's back for next season.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Didn't have a clear view. I did see the elbow that Kuszczak took to the face before hand though.

Poor little Jedus.

He only went to Palace after ringing Poyet & Bloom begging them to increase their offer (the night before he signed for the scum) to which they kindly replied take the money on offer at Palace, giving him no choice. He didn't wanna join Palace but wasn't given much of an option.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I can guarantee you that the players, management and everyone at BHAFC would be ashamed that this content was on an internet forum associated with them.

If you want to continue to be an embarrassment to the club you support then carry on.

waah-300x300.jpg Swooning_Flapper_by_angelsfalldown1.jpg

One Love viewing this thread:
dailymail2-1.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here