[Albion] Poor Murray

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
I completely ruptured my ACL and medial collateral ligaments last September. Had a reconstruction operation and lots of physio but I'm still not back to the level I was before. Nasty injury, as much as I hate palace I can sympathise here.

glenn looks as though he has at least partially ruptured maybe multiple knee ligaments. He'll be in an MRI scanner asap

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Anybody glorying in that is acomplete c*nt
nothing more, nothing less.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
did you have a stroke and get your digit stuck on the emoticon you dunce?

Oh a stroke joke, classy

Gotta love the internet... Palace fan giving it large on our forum - I wonder if you would do the same in a pub full of Albion fans?

Piss off back to your own forum - Murray injured hahaha etc...

Chances are I would not be in a pub full of Albion fans but I do drink in the blue and I know which is worse. Then again to be insulted by a man(if you can describe you as that) who thinks North Korea is great.. nothing else to say

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Genuine question - Why do you give a **** about Glenn Murray & his career?

I'm just chuffed that Palace's key man is missing in the 2nd leg and potentially the start of next season too!

Ever had an ACL injury?
I stand by my previous statement.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
All banter is cancelled when Glen Murray sustains an injury as it upsets the wet blankets

Yes mate, Its's only 'Bants' aint it?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The class of Brighton fans is really shining through on this thread :wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker:

I'd hoped we'd go into the Amex clash on an equal footing. Really sorry for Glenn. We lost CMS when he could have scored more than Glenn this season so i guess these injuries come to us all! Ever ything is equal now. . . . . you should be producing brown.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Yeah real classy almost like trolling on a rivals board with a name like...er I dunno Eagledestrotseagulls.got to go now as a fight has broken out in the kitchen because the pot has called the kettle black

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
There's a difference between a player rolling around after being caught late and what Murray did tonight. Whether you were at the ground or watching on TV, there was nobody within five yards of him when he went down and he was screaming in agony from the moment he twisted, he knew he'd done an ACL or something, you're a moron to think he was diving. He's a Judas money-grabbing bellend who I'd quite happily watch walk for an unjust straight red, but I'd never wish a serious injury on anyone and he knew he'd ****ed his knee immediately. Judas or not, it's terrible to see anyone carried off on a stretcher. Best of luck recovering to him, but **** his teammates who I hope we beat 8-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports