Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pompey

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
The behaviour of the majority of their neanderthal fans at the Amex - with the non-stop, incessant homophobic abuse and gloating renditions of "F-ALL, YOU'VE NEVER WON F-ALL" (despite the fact their grubby football club cheated its way to 2 Cup Finals and 8 years in the Prem) means that forever more, Portsmouth FC, its players, fans, sponsors, affiliates, and Fred cuffing Dinage can all DO ONE.

Dispicable arsewipe of a club with a hefty number of CJTC's as fans.

Oh yes agree with every word ,they deserve naff all

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
I'm troubled by this. I have thoroughly enjoyed their comeuppance (actually that comes nowhere close to describing just how much I have LOVED the downfall and the prolonged period over which it has been played out) and hope they stay in league 2 forever.

But my trouble is that I know I should be pleased for them. They have fan involvement in running the club and may, if they keep a lid on their ambition, have a stable sensible future which is what I would wish for every club.

Except Portsmouth.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Good effort and all that but haven't got much time for Pompey or their fans.
When the Albion were at Gillingham and fighting for survival I was working with a Pompey fans. Although I tried to explain the predicament we were in all he could come up with was 'i couldn't give a shit about Brighton and hope the go bust.
Unfortunately I don't work with him now because what goes around comes around. The feeling is definitely mutual.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
The behaviour of the majority of their neanderthal fans at the Amex - with the non-stop, incessant homophobic abuse and gloating renditions of "F-ALL, YOU'VE NEVER WON F-ALL" (despite the fact their grubby football club cheated its way to 2 Cup Finals and 8 years in the Prem) means that forever more, Portsmouth FC, its players, fans, sponsors, affiliates, and Fred cuffing Dinage can all DO ONE.

Dispicable arsewipe of a club with a hefty number of CJTC's as fans.

Oh yes agree with every word ,they deserve naff all
:clap2:

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
If its any consolation farehamseagull I cant stand either of them ,but Portsmouth have been spouting triumphant waffle over any south coast clubs fans since the beginning of time .They have mocked any southern club that dared to question their so called superiority and have a large percentage of fans that still live in the 70s and have an attitude to match it .If push came to shove and this is a hard call I may add ,I would rather see pompous sink into obscurity never to be seen again .

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Nice photo of there firm from the 30's, any pics of our mob?

Have we got one?

image.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here