Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Police call for cocaine users to be banned from football after Euros mayhem

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I don't think [MENTION=29779]Whitechapel[/MENTION] is bragging. In two posts he's given an amazingly accurate and well described insight into the subject.

Ok bragging may not be the right word, but I still find the idea of coming on an open forum and talking so openly about what IS an illegal drug habit a bit, well, strange...! Insightful or not...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
he did a lot of sniff as well

The seven percent solution. Injected.

Terry tearaway is doing talc and bicarb in the main. Nobody would have it large if properly medicated at the football. They'd be too busy feeling 110% and explaining to anyone prepared to listen why Gross is so underestimated as a player. Fact. :shrug:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
What he missed is the drug (quite uniquely compared to others) turns you into a c###.

It doesn’t. It just gives c*nts an excuse to act like c*nts.

:shrug:

Am I the only one slowly shaking my head at this?

Or am I the only one who doesn’t think this is right or the done thing to be bragging about here?

I’m sorry if you think I’m bragging, it certainly wasn’t my intention.

If I have knowledge about something that’s being discussed on here I try to put across rational, informative posts and if I don’t then I normally keep my mouth shut. Unfortunately for me Pokemon, Law & Order SVU and The Simpsons aren’t common topics on here so my useful insight boils down to Hip-Hop & Cocaine.

The post you quoted was a reply to someone who couldn’t understand how it’s so available so I was just trying to explain the situation and how dealers work as a rule, I’m sorry if it seemed like I was bragging.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
It doesn’t. It just gives c*nts an excuse to act like c*nts.

:shrug:

I’m sorry if you think I’m bragging, it certainly wasn’t my intention.

If I have knowledge about something that’s being discussed on here I try to put across rational, informative posts and if I don’t then I normally keep my mouth shut. Unfortunately for me Pokemon, Law & Order SVU and The Simpsons aren’t common topics on here so my useful insight boils down to Hip-Hop & Cocaine.

The post you quoted was a reply to someone who couldn’t understand how it’s so available so I was just trying to explain the situation and how dealers work as a rule, I’m sorry if it seemed like I was bragging.

No worries - must just be the former police side to my life that made me find it strange that someone would talk so openly about their drug habit on an open forum?

Now The Simpsons - Apu, racist or not? :)

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Give them free Ket on Wembley way, enough for them to enter the phase where’s it’s difficult to move. Then keep topping the ****ers up every 30 mins

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Am I the only one slowly shaking my head at this?

Or am I the only one who doesn’t think this is right or the done thing to be bragging about here?

Is anyone bragging here. I’ve had some amazing nights / weekends on gear but have also been pretty much at the bottom of the abyss.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Is anyone bragging here. I’ve had some amazing nights / weekends on gear but have also been pretty much at the bottom of the abyss.

I have already covered that with Whitechapel, the 5 or 6 drug dealers on speed dial did sound a little like bragging, but he has said that wasn’t his intention.

I still feel uncomfortable about this being discussed so openly on this forum, but I guess if [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] is cool with it then it shouldn’t bother me, ex police staff or not!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I have already covered that with Whitechapel, the 5 or 6 drug dealers on speed dial did sound a little like bragging, but he has said that wasn’t his intention.

I still feel uncomfortable about this being discussed so openly on this forum, but I guess if [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] is cool with it then it shouldn’t bother me, ex police staff or not!

If you’ve been in contact with the police in the last 30 years I find it difficult to comprehend how you don’t get how massive it is nowadays. If I wanted something I’d be disappointed if I had to make 2 calls.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

t!

If you’d gone through the mire on coke no one would brag….. trust me.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I am happy to admit it. I like to have a clear head in life and do not understand why people do it. No doubt you will know, please give me some knowledge on this topic.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Sorry, I'm not sure what you're insinuating here. Could you be a little more specific please?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
No worries - must just be the former police side to my life that made me find it strange that someone would talk so openly about their drug habit on an open forum?

Now The Simpsons - Apu, racist or not? :)

As an ex-copper did you ever think you'd win the War on Drugs?

D

Deleted member 2719

Sorry, I'm not sure what you're insinuating here. Could you be a little more specific please?
Simply, I have never felt the need for drugs, hence I think few people take drugs when going to football. Why would they? I said I was naive on it, you agreed I was. Please tell me more, why, where, what and when.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Simply, I have never felt the need for drugs, hence I think few people take drugs when going to football. Why would they? I said I was naive on it, you agreed I was. Please tell me more, why, where, what and when.

Ah, that's easy. Not everyone thinks like you. That's basically why many consider you the board idiot and your neighbours talk about you on Twitter.

There's a bit more to life than your experiences.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Part of my last job with the police was to analyse social media posts, just like this one!

Well if your lot are still doing that nonsense then I hope there are plenty more recruits coming…….. I might have a spliff tomorrow but trust me there are no bomb making facilities or materials around me…….. god what have I said in the past.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
As an ex-copper did you ever think you'd win the War on Drugs?

Just to correct any confusion, I was never a warranted officer, but an intelligence officer, as I have said in another reply my last role with The Met was to analyse social media posts in an attempt to build a picture of various problems that would come to our attention.

As for the War on Drugs, that is a politicised phrase used by those that don’t really understand, or need to serve their masters!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here