[Albion] Points to be safe this season

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
36 and GD will be enough I think.

B'Muff have an insanely difficult run in. Not convinced by Watford either. Haven't got them to get another point away from home and 3 of their 6 home games are v current top 3, so 33 for them

Are you not doing your predictor thingy again this year?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Are you not doing your predictor thingy again this year?

I do it but it really is gash ???

I can't get any better than 50-60% correct

football.JPG

Last edited:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

That's really good and I suspect that you'd agree. I also suspect that you'd agree that there will be plenty on here claiming that you are worse than gash, but turn out with a 30-50% prediction rate if they're actually bold enough to try it.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Beyond your predictions, it's extremely helpful in that it captures all our rivals fixtures in one handy place. Would be even handier if you added home and away in there :wink: :thumbsup:

Home games in bold font?

1! Fukken point. I have a sudden urge to go for a shit.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway

View attachment 120424

I like this overview a lot.

I think you've been very generous to Bournemouth getting those 3 wins on their current form. They are rotten.

Mind you, there are far too many posters on here predicting that we'll beat Palace. It's almost like people are asking for a last minute Zaha equalizer/winner.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We'll get a point off palace if we're lucky, a point off Norwich and a point off Newcastle, 3 points it is, 5 if we turn up in at least one game..

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I think you've been very generous to Bournemouth getting those 3 wins on their current form. They are rotten.

I'll admit to cheating where Muff are concerned. I had them drawing with Newc and Stains and so going down on 32. But as I don't expect either of those opponents to go down I gave Muff the points so I get a bit of insurance.

The thing is dynamic of course although nothing in this weekend set of results has caused me to change anything even though I got 3 wrong. In saying that I think I'm being generous to Villa after what I understand to be a shockingly dire performance at Stains

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I like this overview a lot.

Mind you, there are far too many posters on here predicting that we'll beat Palace. It's almost like people are asking for a last minute Zaha equalizer/winner.

We have to start getting two goal cushions when on top of teams like Palace and Villa - if it's 1-0 with 20 mins to go, I would bet my house on Zaha nicking another jammy draw for them.

Last edited:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
We have two start getting two goal cushions when on top of teams like Palace and Villa - if it's 1-0 with 20 mins to go, I would bet my house on Zaha nicking another jammy draw for them.

What do you mean by “ teams like Palace and Villa “ ?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What do you mean by “ teams like Palace and Villa “ ?

Teams that we have made look utterly ****ing shit this season, who both nicked jammy draws towards the end.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
The big question is which team(s) are going to put the run together to get them out of trouble?

At the moment our "poor" run of form has kept us out of trouble and increased the gap between us and 18th place (unless West Ham win tonight).
If we manage 8 pts from our last 11 games, 3 teams will have to improve on their current pts per game tally for us to be relegated.
Not seeing enough from the main threats yet, to think they will all achieve that.

I think 36 pts will be enough to keep us up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports