Playforyourclub.com

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Cheers brizzlegull.

Lead now 7 million. Amazing the difference it makes when a few get on this together.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Got a spare hour....so will give it a go against Rangers.

K.O. 10.05am. Game lasts for two hours.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Looking good for the next round.

Rangers haven't turned up yet.....nothing new there. If they didn't play in their two-bob league in Scotland and win every week....none of them would support Rangers.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Right, I'm getting seriously pissed off with my complete inability to take penalties. At first I though I'd sussed it by shooting at a specific time (when the bar is between the 'i' and 'r' of 'Direction' if aiming to the left) which put it in the corner - but recently these have all been saved as well. Plus the goalie ALWAYS dives the way I hit it.

Anybody else got a better technique?

Right, I'm getting seriously pissed off with my complete inability to take penalties. At first I though I'd sussed it by shooting at a specific time (when the bar is between the 'i' and 'r' of 'Direction' if aiming to the left) which put it in the corner - but recently these have all been saved as well. Plus the goalie ALWAYS dives the way I hit it.

I tend to go for some power, and slightly off centre, so that the ball ends up approximately in the roof of the net. My success rate is probably only about 60/40 though. The 'keeper does tend to dive in the right direction more than he should, I agree.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Always, always.....go between the 'i' and 'o'. Need to hold the mouse down a fraction of a second longer when shooting. Difficult to achieve at first, but I generally score about 19 out of 20 penalties.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Always, always.....go between the 'i' and 'o'. Need to hold the mouse down a fraction of a second longer when shooting. Difficult to achieve at first, but I generally score about 19 out of 20 penalties.

Am I playing the right game, because I have never got a penalty?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I tend to go for some power, and slightly off centre, so that the ball ends up approximately in the roof of the net. My success rate is probably only about 60/40 though. The 'keeper does tend to dive in the right direction more than he should, I agree.

Cheers for the advice, I'll give your 'i and o' a go cjd. Didn't realise holding the mouse down made a difference!

You've got to get to a certain minimum score: 30,000 in Europe and 40,000 in the league. You then have to risk a proportion of your points on a penalty kick.

EDIT: Should have read the bloody instructions about holding down the mouse! D'oh! Doing much better now, thanks cjd. Not up to your level yet but I'm nearly 50-50 which is a big improvement.

Last edited:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

In the Euros you have to get a minimum score of 30,000 to gain a penalty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports