Playforyourclub.com

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Is there any tips for playing this. I cant seem to get more than 25,000

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Just got back from Cardiff........and very surprised to see how well we finished.

Kept the coveted 4th place from Rangers....68 million points......a fantastic team achievement.

Will put a list of all players niks tomorrow......and the draw for the Euro Cup details.

Many thanks to all who took part......seem to be doing as well as our 'real' football team...!

FourFourTwo

Jul 1, 2011
Second round now underway Vs Toulouse FC. Safe to say that they are going to be somewhat more of a challenge than FC Groningen.

FourFourTwo

Jul 1, 2011
Ignore me, I'm wrong. We dispatched of Toulouse and the 3rd round is underway where we face Union Berlin. Ends at 2.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Just bagged me a few 20k's in a row. Were still a fair whack behind them!!

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
When u look at the scores what does it mean when one team has a plus then a score in brackets next to their name?? (+3469201)

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Weve lost this, i havnt stopped playing and the gap just keeps getting bigger. I am regularly getting 20-30thousands now but i cant seem to get more. When I looked at the top 200 scores they were about 250000 each. f***ing rediculous

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Hoping cjd will see it then we would have a chance

LOL..!

Sorry everyone, been in and out of hospital last few days....(nothing serious). Bit dopey with morphine at the mo, but will make sure we don't get relegated this week.

Got next week off, so will have a good go at it then....and maybe with enough players we can have a go at actually winning it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here