Playforyourclub.com

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
hmmmm indeed we are and a mile off QPR who are the team to catch. Will bookmark this again and try to get on it. Usually get 25-30k but have the odd miracle. If I do about 10 goes a day will all help I guess :)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I've just added atleast 150,000 worth of crap (frankly) but consistent 20k-30k scores. We are now off the foot of the league, I will get to bed.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I would have to do it 235 times at my rate, to get it near the current Hull score :-(
Don't bother with that one, stick to the Classic. It's only available Monday to Wednesday so you can do some work on Thursday and Friday! Couple more players and we could make a good bid for promotion next 'season', think we came fourth this last week.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Bloody hell, someone's been busy this week, we're currently top by 15m-odd points! Just managed to rack up a PB of 120k to add to the pile as well...
I think 'Bob' and 'CJD' must take most of the credit. Did a PB myself of 134k this week, but earlier today I missed six penalties in a row!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I think 'Bob' and 'CJD' must take most of the credit. Did a PB myself of 134k this week, but earlier today I missed six penalties in a row!

Thanks, but undoubtedly the credit goes to all who played....particularly Bob.

Some good contributions this week from quite a few. Haven't played this game much lately, but will look in next week and give it a go.

I think we have a chance of buiding a decent team...... new and old players always very welcome.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Close between us and westham
Don't really like the new version, much prefer the classic, but I've played a bit today. And on the new version has any one else noticed that sometimes you can score on your 'last' shot (e.g. when you only have one life left), and it still says 'Game over'?

brizzlegull

Oct 20, 2011
Don't really like the new version, much prefer the classic, but I've played a bit today. And on the new version has any one else noticed that sometimes you can score on your 'last' shot (e.g. when you only have one life left), and it still says 'Game over'?

Yes i agree the new version is crap,why dont we all have a go to try and win the prem title in the classic version next week (starts 10am mon )

We have only won it on three occasions,time for number four me thinks.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Yes i agree the new version is crap,why dont we all have a go to try and win the prem title in the classic version next week (starts 10am mon )

We have only won it on three occasions,time for number four me thinks.

Yes...I,m up for this.

Anyone else ready to give it a go..? Need all standards of players.....and if apn or ack are around.....would help a lot...!

Also; Barrel of Fun, The Large One, Mouldy Boots, Everest, Giraffe, Giraffes Son, Tyrone Biggins, Brovian, Ozzygull, Sten-Super, Billy the Fish, Ninja Elephant, Coleby1007, FourFourTwo, brightonseagulls1, Sergies Celebration.......just to mention a few...!

Last edited:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Yes...I,m up for this.

Anyone else ready to give it a go..? Need all standards of players.....and if apn or ack are around.....would help a lot...!

Also; Barrel of Fun, The Large One, Mouldy Boots, Everest, Giraffe, Giraffes Son, Tyrone Biggins, Brovian, Ozzygull, Sten-Super, Billy the Fish, Ninja Elephant, Coleby1007, FourFourTwo, brightonseagulls1, Sergies Celebration.......just to mention a few...!

Just a gentle reminder that this game kicks off at 10.00am this morning.

Any help , much appreciated.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Made a tidy start...but as always....need one or two more players.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
will get on it when i get home from work... never played it before though..

New and old players welcome.

We,re hanging on to our lead, but realise that many of us will be out this evening. Should still be a quite a few of our overseas players online though.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Blimey, how many points have Rangers got? If this was a 'real' season they'd have given them the Championship along with the Christmas presents. Hanging onto 2nd place now against a determined challenge from Barnet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports