Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Playforyourclub.com

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
where did I suggest you were cheating?

Do you know, I,m so tired of this nonsense, that I have indeed mis-read your original post .

I will have the decency to apologise to you.

PS: I have again looked at the scores.....and your forum.I have tried...and thought I had succeeded in making your players see sense.Yet there they are.....thrashing away like mad....until probably stupid o clock........against a machine.

The irony, is that although are opinions of each others clubs and fans are reciprocal.......at the end of the day in all my years (and that is a lot...lol) following football up and down the country and having the opportunity of conversing with opposing fans on a one to one basis.......no fans of any club has more alike than us and your club. For this reason....and probably this reason alone, I really do wish your players would see sense....and stop wasting their valuable time, just so some complete arse can have a laugh at (now) your expense.

BRIGHTON ARE NOT PLAYING THIS GAME. THE MACHINE IS.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
No cjd, we're not like them at all. Have things moved away from pfyc classic? Was it because of the dominance of Rangers? Or the Germans uniting in Europe? I remember that the Palace of Chrystals were rubbish in that game and we got to the European semi final once.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
No cjd, we're not like them at all. Have things moved away from pfyc classic? Was it because of the dominance of Rangers? Or the Germans uniting in Europe? I remember that the Palace of Chrystals were rubbish in that game and we got to the European semi final once.

Oh Hi....long time since we heard from you and hope all is well with you.

I wouldn't say things have moved away totally from the Classic game, it was just an opportunity to build a side for this game and hopefully have a decent game against Crystal Palace.

Sadly, one of their players has a cheat programme and has completly manipulated the game from the start.

Of the 255,000,000 points 'appearing' for Brighton, the cheat programme has added about 150,000,000 of those points.....and I suspect a smilar number , if not more, for Crystal Palaces total.

Our players (98% of them) stopped playing the game late Saturday/early Sunday morning, when we realised what was happening. Since then the cheat programme has added approx 100 millionpoints to our total.

99% certain who it is.......he obviously added to our scores after adding to Crystal Palaces score to make it appear a close contest........and keep the unsuspecting players interested in the game. All the time of course,the cheat is pissing himself laughing at the gullabilty of us....and the Crystal Palace players.

The saddest thing, apart from ruining a game for about 160 players from both sides, is that The Crystal Palace players still doubt they are being manipulated. They are still playing the game......some of them staying up until 2-3.00am in the morning. What a complete and utter waste of their time and energy.

They don't seem to have grasped the fact, that the cheat programme can outscore both sides combined.....if he chooses.

It is a Crystal Palace player and therefore the end result has never been in doubt.

Jul 5, 2003
Oh Hi....long time since we heard from you and hope all is well with you.

I wouldn't say things have moved away totally from the Classic game, it was just an opportunity to build a side for this game and hopefully have a decent game against Crystal Palace.

Sadly, one of their players has a cheat programme and has completly manipulated the game from the start.

Of the 255,000,000 points 'appearing' for Brighton, the cheat programme has added about 150,000,000 of those points.....and I suspect a smilar number , if not more, for Crystal Palaces total.

Our players (98% of them) stopped playing the game late Saturday/early Sunday morning, when we realised what was happening. Since then the cheat programme has added approx 100 millionpoints to our total.

99% certain who it is.......he obviously added to our scores after adding to Crystal Palaces score to make it appear a close contest........and keep the unsuspecting players interested in the game. All the time of course,the cheat is pissing himself laughing at the gullabilty of us....and the Crystal Palace players.

The saddest thing, apart from ruining a game for about 160 players from both sides, is that The Crystal Palace players still doubt they are being manipulated. They are still playing the game......some of them staying up until 2-3.00am in the morning. What a complete and utter waste of their time and energy.

They don't seem to have grasped the fact, that the cheat programme can outscore both sides combined.....if he chooses.

It is a Crystal Palace player and therefore the end result has never been in doubt.

Who is it???, whose got the cheat programme???, I would be totally pissed off if there is one, as I have spent hours on that game and only got over 10,000 twice, and yes that was at 3 am, but hey I'm addicted to it, as for the others that go through the night we do have a fair number of fans out of our time zone, IE: Australia, USA, etc, some who even have their kids playing it, and don't forget you're Brighton, our rivals, we don't want to lose to you at anything, hence everyone is having a go , so come on name the cheat............................

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Who is it???, whose got the cheat programme???, I would be totally pissed off if there is one, as I have spent hours on that game and only got over 10,000 twice, and yes that was at 3 am, but hey I'm addicted to it, as for the others that go through the night we do have a fair number of fans out of our time zone, IE: Australia, USA, etc, some who even have their kids playing it, and don't forget you're Brighton, our rivals, we don't want to lose to you at anything, hence everyone is having a go , so come on name the cheat............................

Bear with me...I,m just typing a lengthy reply on your BBS forum. Will be about another 10-15 minutes...time now 14.22.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Have now posted on BBS......not quite sure why I bothered now, seeing the replies....but hey.....you can lead a horse to the water, but you can't make him drink.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
So what's going down, CJD?

Game was hi-jacked by a cheat programme....operated by a player......can't prove it a 100%, but we know who it was.

Started Friday evening....well chronicled now on here...and the bbs board.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
So what's going to happen? Can we have the scores wiped out and kick off again? Is there any way for Mousebreaker to block the offender? It's a shame for the genuine Brighton, and Palace, fans who wanted to play it properly.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
So what's going to happen? Can we have the scores wiped out and kick off again? Is there any way for Mousebreaker to block the offender? It's a shame for the genuine Brighton, and Palace, fans who wanted to play it properly.

No idea what will happen to be honest....but in all honesty the game was ruined....and possibly permanently if Mousebreaker can't solve the problem. Don't think it would be fair on the Palace players to lose their record in these circumstances......so I,m OK if it gets given to them.

I play hard....but never want to win like this.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Well played 'Jim' & 'CGull'.....!!

Just looked at the scores and see you are both on the Top 10 Leaderboard........both broken the 100k barrier....great stuff, just what we need as we re-build our team.

Might have a little bash shortly and see if I can join you.

For the stats;.... http://www.pfyc.vtalfootball.co.uk

Latest score;

Doncaster 225,250 v Brighton 87,270,625.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here