Playforyourclub.com

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
What, the bit that confirms what everyone other than you seems to grasp..

4000 points and another free shot if you score
500 points if you force the keeper to make a save
200 points if you hit the post or cross bar
100 points if you connect with the ball at all

Watch out - if you only manage a half volley (as in, the ball bounces first) your points will be halved!

:facepalm:

Go and play the game....then.....come back and tell me I am wrong.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
LOL..!

Go and have a go at the game.

Despite what it says onthe opening board of the game. The scoring is as follows;

Scoring shot on the volley....4,100 points.

Scoring shot on the half volley....2050 points.

Shot on the volley saved by the keeper....400 points.

Shot on the half volley, saved by thekeeper....200 points.

Shot on the volley hitting the woodwork.....250 points

Shot on the half volley, hiting the woodwork....125 points.

There are no possible combinations to score 152,000 points.

There are no possible combinations to score 148,800 points.

UNLESS YOU ARE USING A CHEAT PROGRAMME.

Your teammates have now tried so many times to justify your teams cheating......and have failed everytime.....as you always will, because the facts of the scoring are indisputable.

You really need to go back to your forum and try and deal with this problem. It has made the efforts of all your genuine players worthless......and I fail to understand why you don't look at your player Malarkey with utter contempt.

Scoring shot on the volley....4,100 points. That's 4,000 for scoring plus 100 for hitting the ball = 4,100. Agreed, everyone's happy.

Scoring shot on the half volley....2050 points. That's 4,000 for scoring plus 100 for hitting the ball = 4,100 divided by 2 for the half volley = 2,050. Agreed, everyone's happy.

Shot on the volley saved by the keeper....400 points. It's 500 for a saved volley plus 100 for hitting the ball = 600 not 400. Fail.

Shot on the half volley, saved by thekeeper....200 points. It's 500 for a saved volley plus 100 for hitting the ball = 600 divided by 2 for the half volley = 300 not 200. Fail.

Shot on the volley hitting the woodwork.....250 points. It's 200 if you hit the woodwork plus 100 for hitting the ball = 300 not 250. Fail.

Shot on the half volley, hiting the woodwork....125 points. It's 200 for hitting the woodwork plus 100 for hitting the ball = 300 divided by 2 for the half volley = 150 not 125. Fail.

:)

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Scoring shot on the volley....4,100 points. That's 4,000 for scoring plus 100 for hitting the ball = 4,100. Agreed, everyone's happy.

Scoring shot on the half volley....2050 points. That's 4,000 for scoring plus 100 for hitting the ball = 4,100 divided by 2 for the half volley = 2,050. Agreed, everyone's happy.

Shot on the volley saved by the keeper....400 points. It's 500 for a saved volley plus 100 for hitting the ball = 600 not 400. Fail.

Shot on the half volley, saved by thekeeper....200 points. It's 500 for a saved volley plus 100 for hitting the ball = 600 divided by 2 for the half volley = 300 not 200. Fail.

Shot on the volley hitting the woodwork.....250 points. It's 200 if you hit the woodwork plus 100 for hitting the ball = 300 not 250. Fail.

Shot on the half volley, hiting the woodwork....125 points. It's 200 for hitting the woodwork plus 100 for hitting the ball = 300 divided by 2 for the half volley = 150 not 125. Fail.

LOL..!

You really are in denial.

Go and ACTUALLY play the game.....just one will do, only takes just over a minute........look at the scores and you will see that I am correct......and that your players are operating with cheat programmes.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'm interested in this '20 shot' thing. So what you're saying is that no matter how many times you score you can only ever have a maximum of 20? That explains why I get down to 1, score and it still says "The whistle blows ..."

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

I think you're going by the scores that it SAYS you get. They're wrong, cjd's individual shot scoring figures are correct. (A bit like it doesn't tell you about the '20 shot maximum' rule)

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I think you're going by the scores that it SAYS you get. They're wrong, cjd's individual shot scoring figures are correct.

Thanks for that confirmation.

I notice the scoreboard is barely moving this morning, despite how close the scores are. I take that as an acknowledgement, by the many decent Crystal Palace players that this game, which promised so much has been ruined by the cheat programme (it is possible that it is just 'Murray the Third' aka Malarkey on the BBS forum, using several cheat programmes). I appreciate their lack of action on the game.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I have played this game ALOT and I confirm [MENTION=4790]cjd[/MENTION] and his mathematics. Say what you like, you get 400 points for a volley save and 4,100 for scoring on the volley. If you ever score with your first ball, you'll see that. This thread had the potential to be a classic, we've been building up to the Palace match for quite a while. And now that it is here, and you care as much as we do, it has realised its potential in a way even I wasn't expecting.

Top work. Now let's beat them, boys. :albion:

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
Thanks for that confirmation.

I notice the scoreboard is barely moving this morning, despite how close the scores are. I take that as an acknowledgement, by the many decent Crystal Palace players that this game, which promised so much has been ruined by the cheat programme (it is possible that it is just 'Murray the Third' aka Malarkey on the BBS forum, using several cheat programmes). I appreciate their lack of action on the game.

Would you care to respond by taking, say, a week of not playing also :thumbsup:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Would you care to respond by taking, say, a week of not playing also :thumbsup:

Thankyou for coming back to me.

I am uncertain as to what your are suggesting, but can I take it that your team finally agrees that cheating programmes have been used by your player/players....and my calculations on scoring are indeed correct....?

Last edited:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I just had ago and I'm shocking, my last score was 750 and the highest I have ever achieved was 7500odd I cant even get past 10,000 :(

Sorry but I tried.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I just had ago and I'm shocking, my last score was 750 and the highest I have ever achieved was 7500odd I cant even get past 10,000 :(

Sorry but I tried.

You'll get there, I know the frustration of not scoring high enough to contribute. Stay focused, mr [MENTION=579]Drumstick[/MENTION]. Just wait until you start taking penalties, then you'll REALLY be frustrated. :lolol:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
You'll get there, I know the frustration of not scoring high enough to contribute. Stay focused, mr [MENTION=579]Drumstick[/MENTION]. Just wait until you start taking penalties, then you'll REALLY be frustrated. :lolol:

Just started to use the keyboard that helps I was so close and got so excited and then ended on 9450 :(

GRRRR Game you will not beat me!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Just started to use the keyboard that helps I was so close and got so excited and then ended on 9450 :(

I did the same after a while, stop using the mouse and it does help I think. It sounds like you have the problem I have, I was going really well, I was up through 30,000 and saw that I still had 4 balls left, got complacent and didn't get anything else on target.

I then missed the penalty. :lolol: Complete fail.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

My advice for what its worth....go back to using the mouse. I always have a few sheets of clean white A4 paper under the mouse, as the movement of the mouse is critical in this game.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
My advice for what its worth....go back to using the mouse. I always have a few sheets of clean white A4 paper under the mouse, as the movement of the mouse is critical in this game.

I'm on a laptop and have like a pad built in. It's really not much use for games. Just got 9040 again damn you game!

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
Thankyou for coming back to me.

I am uncertain as to what your are suggesting, but can I take it that your team finally agrees that cheating programmes have been used by your player/players....and my calculations on scoring are indeed correct....?
I am suggesting that as you are so good it may be nice for you to take a break and let us get a bit of a lead going!

Look, with regard to cheat programmes, I don't know. I don't know enough about the game to know how on earth somebody could cheat or how hard it would be to cheat and as such I am not in a position to comment on it, however I don't think it would be the kind of thing Malarkey would do, he seems a decent bloke who normally doesn't post much on the PFYC thread. So basically I am not going to say they have been used because I don't know and I hope that they haven't, I really don't see how they would have been but again that is probably a lack of knowledge on my part. Certainly, I don't want it to become a stupidly high scoring game as a result of cheating on either side.

With regards to your calculations, yes, they look correct on the face of it. But if the scores on the main board are incorrect then there is nothing to say that other parts of the scoring system somewhere may or may not be incorrect also.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Get in! 14k, I declined a pen as I was scared I wanted to record at least one score! Then it kind of went did I do something wrong?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Another 14k and a 22,400!!! Get in I got 11,200 and had ago at the penalty! Love it! #hooked

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I am suggesting that as you are so good it may be nice for you to take a break and let us get a bit of a lead going!

Look, with regard to cheat programmes, I don't know. I don't know enough about the game to know how on earth somebody could cheat or how hard it would be to cheat and as such I am not in a position to comment on it, however I don't think it would be the kind of thing Malarkey would do, he seems a decent bloke who normally doesn't post much on the PFYC thread. So basically I am not going to say they have been used because I don't know and I hope that they haven't, I really don't see how they would have been but again that is probably a lack of knowledge on my part. Certainly, I don't want it to become a stupidly high scoring game as a result of cheating on either side.

With regards to your calculations, yes, they look correct on the face of it. But if the scores on the main board are incorrect then there is nothing to say that other parts of the scoring system somewhere may or may not be incorrect also.

Thanks again for returning.

Thankyou again for confirming my calculations are correct.

Can I also make it clear, that although your colleagues who have posted on here disputing what I have been telling you since Friday evening have somewhat irritated me, I do understand their confusion...and their initial disbelief that it is a machine scoring most of your points and not a player. The player/players concerned in the cheating are merely manipulating the programme.....deliberately of course.

Like you, none of us know exactly how these cheat programmes work.......and they only come to light when either odd scores or irregular and unexplained heavy scoring occur.We do know however, that every so often, some 'smartarse' will do his best to disrupt and skew these games.

I cannot agree with your thoughts on Malarkey aka 'Murray the Third' on this forum...(incidentally now banned for trolling and abuse). He came to our attention about 10 days ago, when posting on one of our PFYC threads. I thought his posting was odd at the time. A few days later, having evoked little response on this thread, he proceeded to start a deliberately provocative thread on NSC re; chanting 'Brighton take it up the bum etc etc' . He simply cannot help himself.

During the week, he tried again on one of our PFYC threads to provoke, with his boasting of your team comfortably scoring 600 million points. Again, I have played this game some considerable time and you can spot these characters a mile off. They cannot help themselves returning to the site of their misdemeaners

During last week, it was noted that score after score after score was added to your teams total against Blackpool.We noticed these scores because in the scoring charts.....no nik was used. I invite you to play another game and avoid putting a nik in before submitting the score. You will find that the score will not registered. Yes, we were aware then, that some sort of cheat programme was already being used by your player/players.

You say Malarkey doesn't post much on your PFYC thread and you don't think 'it would be the kind of thing he does. I seriously beg to differ. He has not only boasted of his scores on your board, he has also boasted how he 'won' Aldershots game with 23 shots too. You will have seen his posts and mine (as well as the insults aimed towards me) ,detailing the discrepancies. For reasons that are inexplicable to me, your senior players who know the scoring well.......said nothing.

I accept he is one of your players.......and you are unwilling to slate him publicly...but you really should. He has done far more damage to your players than ours.

I am really not sure where we go ftom here.....suffice to say that your player/players have totally ruined a game that was going to have 80-90 players each side....? Players who had looked forward to the game.....would have enjoyed the game.....and , in your teams case, put hundreds if not thousands of hours playing over the last two and a half years.

All this, is now discredited .....thanks to your player Malarkey...and anyone else in your team operating the cheat programme.

I registered on your forum some weeks ago. I had of course read your PFYC thread and decided that many of them were thoroughly decent people.....in particular 'Forever Stripes' 'Milky' and 'Salad' and 'Nimbalistic'. My thoughts at the time, was to strike up some sort of rapport with you, with a view of somehow, having a 'gentlemens' agreement to end the game at Mid-day on the 31st January......so everyone could go to Selhurst without wondering what might happen in the last few hours. It wasn't a practical thought I suppose...but hey....I was going to try...lol. Unfortunately when you register on your forum, the moderators took 3-4 days each time to allow my posts to show...the momentum of good intentions was lost.

Have you any practical suggestions to the current problem...?

I am open to suggestions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports