Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Playforyourclub.com

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Cheers, didn't gamble this time round, but 65,800 none the less :thumbsup:

How you got 200,000+ I'll never know!

LOL...too much wasted time spent on this game in the past....(actually it's quite fun).

The more goals you score...the worse the goalkeeper becomes. Also, once you get past 100k+, the defender on the right moves nearer and nearer to the goal. At this point, if you hit the defender with the ball,...it nearly always goes in the net.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Well done to all those who gave it a go this week.........39 players managed to get on the Top 750 scoreboard.

We comfortably won the League 1 title and are in the Championship next week. Co-incidentally, Crystal Palace were relegated ( a sign of real things to come...?) from the Premiership so we shall be competing against them next week.

I shall post on the BBS board during the next few days, challenging them to see if they are in any way capable of giving us a run for our money.

Could make for an interesting week.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
What does this mean? There's no point playing (other than practice of course!) until next week?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
What does this mean? There's no point playing (other than practice of course!) until next week?

Starts next monday at 10.00am and finishes Wednesday 8.00pm

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
33575, 36500, 34250, 34350, 37000.

Might not be good, but least I'm consistent! :lol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here