Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] PL today

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Not bothered about Villa, I’ve said many times there is no way they’re going down. Their balls are much bigger than ours.

Norwich, West Ham and Bournemouth are the only three teams I think we have any chance of finishing above.

I agree. But only if nothing happens to Grealish; he runs the show and is their main fighter, so to speak.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Spurs looking like the relegation threatened team so far, appalling display

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I am very suspicious about that goal. I’ve never actually seen a goalkeeper not make an effort to keep a ball out like that before!

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Woohhooo 1-1

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Grealish is much too good for a team at the arse end of the PL

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Not bothered about Villa, I’ve said many times there is no way they’re going down. Their balls are much bigger than ours.

Norwich, West Ham and Bournemouth are the only three teams I think we have any chance of finishing above.
Villa are in a relegation battle, we should have gained more than one point off them this season.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
This game could be 4-4. Villa look threatening going forward but dreadful at the back. If Grealish gets an injury Villa would almost certainly go down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
This game could be 4-4. Villa look threatening going forward but dreadful at the back. If Grealish gets an injury Villa would almost certainly go down.

You could say that about Spurs too in that first half!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here